• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dayton ohio offroad expo JAN 30-31

Im going with couple buddies I will look ya up man Sting on here is entering his new buggy as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be up Sunday I think to take a look at some stuff.

I will have mine there also. I'm not much on show stuff but the guy that works for me wanted to show it so it's going. I hope to see and meet you all there.

Zjman said:
Im going with couple buddies I will look ya up man Sting on here is entering his new buggy as well

Find me, I'm terrible remembering people so unless your carrying two cases of PBR I probably won't recognize you at first :****:

Zjman said:

AdamF said:
Find me, I'm terrible remembering people so unless your carrying two cases of PBR I probably won't recognize you at first :****:

You can't miss Zjman, one of perry county's finest. He is head and shoulders above the rest :****:

U cant miss me. I will the biggest sumbitch there i bet. I will have my bald midget with me

Re: Re: Dayton ohio offroad expo JAN 30-31

Zjman said:
U cant miss me. I will the biggest sumbitch there i bet. I will have my bald midget with me

This is the truth, he's a big sumbitch but he ain't nothing but a puss! 8)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is only second year for it and i never went last year but from what ive heard its like a big car show for offroad rigs and suppose to be some vendors there.

Re:

Last year it was decent, i drove about 3 hrs for it. This year they are saying thay they have opened up a couple more of the halls at the expo center for the show and that its going to be bigger so hopefully it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk