• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Deal of the century

fire6945

Posted this on Pirate also. I don't like to bash others peoples builds. But what do ya think???

Posted: 4 days ago
JEEP WRANGLER ROCK CRAWLER 90K INVESTED - $28500

upload images

THIS THING IS A BEAST IT WILL CLIMB ANYTHING YOU PUT IT ON. IT HAS ALL 1TON CHEVY RUNNING GEARS, BUILT 350 V8 ENGINE, 400 TURBO TRANSMISSON, TWIN DANA 300 TRANSFERCASES, FUEL INJECTED, HAS BRAND NEW 40IN SUPER SWAMPERS ON BEED LOCK WHEELS, WARN POWER PLANT AIR COMPRESSOR WINCH COMBO, HYDRAULIC STEERING THIS THING NEEDS NOTHING IT IS READY FOR THE TRAILS IT EVEN COMES WITH A HI-LIFT JACK. OVER 90K INVESTED THIS IS A STEEL AT 28,500OBO WILL ACCEPT PARTIAL TRADE CALL OR TEXT ME AT 423-718-1083
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

90k and still on leaf springs. Must be some fancy technology in them things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone needs to introduce him to the world of bartering!!!! No way that thing should have that kinda $$$$ invested :eek:

I think it's possible to have 90k wrapped up in it. Says it has a 400 to Dana 300, the adapter is like $20k. If he has the 4:1 in it, that's like $40k right there. :****:
Sorry, had to make fun of the D300 crowd...

Maybe he bought an entire truck brand new back in the day just for the motor, and did the same with each piece of the drivetrain. Then you MIGHT get 90k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If 90k was true and it can crawl up anything..... Then it needs to be in SRRS making some that money back!! And just mayb bobby tanner should put leaf springs under blue or timmy with all his buggies,hahahahahahahaha! loller.gif