• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Decision time for drivelines

Who to choose for new drivelines?

• Total voters

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
So after being bent over the table royally, thank you Oscar Trevino @ Arizona Drivelines, I should have done a little more research before ordering from you guys and having you send me bad/wrong parts along with me returning my parts for a store credit after you said you'd refund me ALL my money and you now LOSING my store credit :awesomework: My bank will be contacting you guys shortly...:;

So who do you guys like more? Tom Woods or High Angle Drivelines?:redneck:

Last edited:
I got a Woody :masturbanana[1]: and am very satisfied with the shaft and service i got from them.

My DL came ready to bolt on.:awesomework:

My vote is for Tom Woods
:awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework:

ABSOLUTELY TOM WOODS !!!

Got the CJ shafts from him, cheap, and quick.
Broke a rear CV down in Moab, and he fixed it for free.
Got my YJ shafts from him, cheap, and quick.
Swapped out my rear axle from a 44 to a 60 and had a local guy shorten the rear driveshaft. It never ballanced out afterwards. Ordered another from Tom, and again, cheap and quick.
JUST ordered on Tuesday my TJ shafts from Tom.

And he'll order other stuff for you too. I bought my Atlas from Tom also. It was actually cheaper than the other vendors I priced.

You cannot beat his service or warranty. And his prices are great too. I'm completely sold on his service.

Tony

So after being bent over the table royally, thank you Oscar Trevino @ Arizona Drivelines, I should have done a little more research before ordering from you guys and having you send me bad/wrong parts along with me returning my parts for a store credit after you said you'd refund me ALL my money and you now LOSING my store credit :awesomework: My bank will be contacting you guys shortly...:;

So who do you guys like more? Tom Woods or High Angle Drivelines?:redneck:

Sorry to hear about your gettin raped... Ritch @ DriveLine Service in B'ham does awesome work, and it's right the 1st time!!! (360)734-7828..... I realize it's abit far, but he does do deliveries down as far as Marysville for his fleet clients, and maybe be able to arrange a pickup down that way for ya',but I'd talk to him first about it.....
Fixed!!!:redneck:

Last edited:
Rich@ DriveLine Service in B'ham does awesome work, and it's right the 1st time!!! (360)734-2828..... ..

X2 for Driveline Service in Bham. If you want pics of my latest drivelines let me know.

I used Arizona Drivelines once, was crap compared to the stuff I get at Driveline Service of Bellingham.

X2 for Driveline Service in Bham. If you want pics of my latest drivelines let me know.

I used Arizona Drivelines once, was crap compared to the stuff I get at Driveline Service of Bellingham.

Your shafts are pretty!!!:redneck:You should clearcoat 'em!!!!
Seriously, they are some beefy SOB's w/ long travel splines to boot!!!!:awesomework:

I'm wondering about drivelines...I'm pretty much a finesse driver, I know where my wheels are and choose my lines carefully, try to keep off the skinny pedal if at all possible, and almost never let my rig "hop". My Sami runs 33's and a 6.5 case with stock axles(locrites)and stock drivelines. I recently broke the end off my rear driveline when a u-joint failed. I'm lookin for a stock replacement but wonder if it'll just fail again. Ideas? Comments?
Is this hijacking?:D

I'm wondering about drivelines...I'm pretty much a finesse driver, I know where my wheels are and choose my lines carefully, try to keep off the skinny pedal if at all possible, and almost never let my rig "hop". My Sami runs 33's and a 6.5 case with stock axles(locrites)and stock drivelines. I recently broke the end off my rear driveline when a u-joint failed. I'm lookin for a stock replacement but wonder if it'll just fail again. Ideas? Comments?
Is this hijacking?:D
Yes this is hi-jacking, but still the answer is Ritch at D-Line service in B'ham---He's got a long-slip 1310 series ujoint/hi angle flange fix for just the Sami's!!!I've got one under mine, as does BodyDamage--Thing's Awesome!!!Give him a call (360) 734-2828!!! (BOTH OF YOU!!:fawkdancesmiley: ) You won't be dissappointed!:awesomework:

Yes this is hi-jacking, but still the answer is Ritch at D-Line service in B'ham---He's got a long-slip 1310 series ujoint/hi angle flange fix for just the Sami's!!!I've got one under mine, as does BodyDamage--Thing's Awesome!!!Give him a call (360) 734-2828!!! (BOTH OF YOU!!:fawkdancesmiley: ) You won't be dissappointed!:awesomework:

Just called Ritch, real nice guy, gave me the whole scoop. Another real nice guy at 360.734.2828 gave me his #! It's 360.734.7828....We'll try one more stocker--if I can find one-- before we pony up the dough but I'll be going with Ritch Just from your referrel and the good feelin I got from him on the phone. Thanks!:awesomework:

Just called Ritch, real nice guy, gave me the whole scoop. Another real nice guy at 360.734.2828 gave me his #! It's 360.734.7828....We'll try one more stocker--if I can find one-- before we pony up the dough but I'll be going with Ritch Just from your referrel and the good feelin I got from him on the phone. Thanks!:awesomework:

No Prob uncle...Told ya'--no disappointments..:awesomework:

Yes this is hi-jacking, but still the answer is Ritch at D-Line service in B'ham---He's got a long-slip 1310 series ujoint/hi angle flange fix for just the Sami's!!!I've got one under mine, as does BodyDamage--Thing's Awesome!!!Give him a call (360) 734-7828!!! (BOTH OF YOU!!:fawkdancesmiley: ) You won't be dissappointed!:awesomework:
Fixed!:redneck:
****, the 1st # I gave was MY work #!!!:redneck: (Was it Todd, or Jim you talked to at my #???) Good thing I'm home!:haha: Anyway, glad to hear you got to talk with him...:D

Fixed!:redneck:
****, the 1st # I gave was MY work #!!!:redneck: (Was it Todd, or Jim you talked to at my #???) Good thing I'm home!:haha: Anyway, glad to hear you got to talk with him...:D

I want to say it was Jim but I don't remember:redneck: The gal who answered the phone at Ritch's didnt want to talk to him until I asked about "
long-slip 1310 series u-joint high angle flange fix". She didn't want to talk to me after that and went and got him! Thank god for technical terms!:haha:

I want to say it was Jim but I don't remember:redneck: The gal who answered the phone at Ritch's didnt want to talk to him until I asked about "
long-slip 1310 series u-joint high angle flange fix". She didn't want to talk to me after that and went and got him! Thank god for technical terms!:haha:

:haha: That'd have been Sandy--(Ritch's wife)...she's a sweetheart!:awesomework:

Latest posts