• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Decision time for drivelines

Who to choose for new drivelines?

• Total voters
Got my shafts today :cheer: that I'd ordered on Tuesday.

Tom Woods shafts. My third rig I've ordered them for. You owe it to yourself to call them and talk about 4x shafts.

Got my shafts today :cheer: that I'd ordered on Tuesday.

Tom Woods shafts. My third rig I've ordered them for. You owe it to yourself to call them and talk about 4x shafts.

Not discrediting Tom's shafts at all, they do nice work :awesomework:
--->just throwing options out there for those that may wish to spend their $ locally and get a quality product :cool:....

driveline tech is where its at, extremely nice work he does and its blingin

I actually ended up having my d-lines done in kirkland at Precision Drivelines, they seem to be really good, definitely friendly, I chatted with the bossman Jean for about an hour after store hours when i picked up my drivelines from him. Plus they drive nice and smooth on the road...:awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework:

I actually ended up having my d-lines done in kirkland at Precision Drivelines, they seem to be really good, definitely friendly, I chatted with the bossman Jean for about an hour after store hours when i picked up my drivelines from him. Plus they drive nice and smooth on the road...:awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework:

by far precision drivelines is prob the best place local i have used/ heard they know there stuff very well, but the down side is there expensive but i guess you get what you pay for/

I've used BEST in Everett. Have had him do two rears for me. I contacted Tom Woods for my front line and don't think I will buy from anyone else in the future other the Tom.

by far precision drivelines is prob the best place local i have used/ heard they know there stuff very well, but the down side is there expensive but i guess you get what you pay for/

actually aside form machine work, they had to do on my CV my front shaft with a long spline was probably cheaper than Tomw Woods or high angle, in fact I know it was cheaper than High Angle...:stirpot: