• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Deer hunting spots

Ranger James

ok well im thinking about getting back into deer hunting, maybe even doing Archery again! but ive been out of it for a while, anyone willing to share there good spots? I know sharing a good hunting spots are not too often shared outside of family:p

Little Naches and Nile are good areas for archery deer. make sure you are well practiced before you go archery hunting. I don't want to have to shoot you in the ass cause you wound animals and can't find them :flipoff:

thats why im thinking about doing it now, takes me about half a year of shooting on the weekends b4 ill go hunting. A friend of mine was hunting with me, he shot the deer just above the hoof... couldnt find it, (spent 6 hrs into the nite trying to track it) no luck:( that makes me sad, something dying slowly becouse u dont spend the time to make yourself better and on top of that, not being eaten :(

private farm in the palouse if you have connections. my dad shot a 4 point while in modern firearm in the knee. broke its leg and couldnt find it that night. we went at a full sprint for a mile at least to find the blood trail. got on it and then it went from winter wheat to stubble. so from the time he got to winter wheat he could've shot over quite a bit. we will never even think about pursuing another deer if we cannot find the one we are responsible for. ended up the next morning it was still alive wounded in a ditch and some bird hunters pumped it full of lead shot. we now have a very good reputation with the private landowners over there for being very good sportsman and they always invite us back every year. they hate us "westside coasties" but we showed them differently than their stereotype.

i dont know a hunter out there that wants to think about an animal dying slowly. Hunters get a rep with city folks for being heartless redneck killers, and i dont think its true!

Ranger James said:
he shot the deer just above the hoof...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

that is the fawking worst shot I've ever heard of :looser:

Modern Archery or traditional? ...im a west coast hunter and actually like the areas over hear for archery. Although I havnt been east of the mt's to try that out yet, so i cant tell ya its better. I just know, if your after meat. Big does are all over down here in the hills :redneck:

I hunt elk last year and shoot a 6x6 bull elk it scored 347 not bad for a bow.I came second place in the horn compition at the sport man show.