• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Delete kits for my '12 dodge cummins

I don't have a dodge....
But, on my '12 Powerstroke I am running the H&S MiniMAXX with a Sinister Diesel 4" stainless exhaust from turbo back. I did not do an EGR delete but that may be in the future. I just simply unplugged the EGR as instructed to do so in the MiniMAXX Installation guide.

Im pulling with a '12 cummins. No deletes yet... only 22k miles. Affraid to do anything with problems diesels are having now days with turbos, injectors and head gaskets etc. Ill wait til my warranty is expired i guess

I have a 2010 cummins, 158,000miles, just deleted dpf/egr, tuned with h&s xrt pro. Yes it's worth it! I bought my stuff through rolling smoke diesel. Stole the tuner for $150 off a buddy. Mileage went from about 13-14mpg to 19-20mpg just everyday driving, I went with 4" with muffler, pretty quiet with alot of turbo sound, wish I'd done it sooner.

Re:

Mines deleted though anarchy diesel look them up great customer service. Buddy at work got his fully deleted though Dave Matthew.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm running a Sinister EGR delete, 5" Flo Pro exhaust with DPF deleted, and H&S BlackMaxx on my '10 Cummins and it's getting 16-16.5mpg hand calculated all in town driving on 37's. Do the deletes! It's worth it! Don't make your truck drink it's own piss and sniff it's own farts.

Ive got a 07 6.7 with a sinister egr/dpf delete, straight 4" from turbo back with a XRT Pro turner set on stock tune. It gained 4-5 miles to the gallon in fuel mileage. Couldnt be more happier. But i thought i read somewhere that they made everyone pull the tuners/deletes off the shelf and couldnt sell them anymore. But i could be wrong.

I've had the best luck with H&S as well Egr/dpf CRT pro full exhaust kit. Most diesel shops can still find the kits floating around. Used to be around$1200 for everything but now the demand has risen. I have seen them bring $2500.Will void warranty.

Re: Re: Delete kits for my '12 dodge cummins

Check with Full Force Diesel Performance in Murfreesboro TN. They will take good care of you.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Yes, rudy's is legit. I used to put these kits on 6.7 dodge's, 6.4 and 6.7 ford's and duramax's. Always used h&s tuners, mbrp exhaust and sinister egr deletes. It will help your truck for sure.

Re: Delete kits for my '12 dodge cummins

EPA cracked down on all tuner manufacturers and what they can sell in the US. That's way prices have went up. If you are getting they are coming from outside the US.

Sent from who knows where.

Just did my 08 dodge ordered efi live 4" exhaust egr and dpf off eBay for 1250 got in 4 days from California the stricts state in the US go figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If u saw the inside of my intake you would want it off. For the money you'll save in fuel it will pay for the little if any troubles u have. Most know problems are caused by the egr and dpf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highrolrcustoms said:
My question is.......is it worth voiding the warranty? I still have 80k left on warranty

I say it is absolutely worth voiding it. Like donk said, if you saw the crap that is getting built up in your intake from the EGR then you probably wouldn't sleep good at night. The only issue that is not related to emissions is a blown head gasket. It cost $400 for ARP Studs and it's simple as **** to install. If it should ever blow a HG, install studs and forget about it.

I won't install any delete until warranty is up.

Sent from who knows where.

My tow pig is a 2010 Dodge 6.7 with H&S egr, dpf delete H&S mini max programmer 4" turbo back straight exhaust I love it! Mpg makes a huge difference my truck has 62,000 miles it's been deleted since 17,000 miles I've had zero issues other than the stock clutch is on it's last legs.