• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired delete please thanks hardline

Re: 06 KTM 450 EXC street legal title in hand for sale or WTT for jeep or buggy

Trade for '94 Cherokee with beadlocks, 35" TSLs, cage, rockers, warn 9000hs winch, 8.8 swap rear, traction bar, hp30 front, 4.10 gears?

Did you ride it on the road much? How would it be for a commuter biA a uple days a week riding it to work?

Honestly, terrible. Not a street jeep at all.

But, i do also have a '95 Grand Cherokee Limited with the 5.2 V8, small lift and 33's. It would be much more streetable. If you're interested, I can text you some pictures.

twentyfootdaredevil said:
Did you ride it on the road much? How would it be for a commuter biA a uple days a week riding it to work?
i just rode it in the dirt four times i used to race motocross and i dislocated my shoulder racing a bunch and the last time i rode this thing i hit a rock and dislocated it ,i might have to have surgery hence why i want a buggy again , the little bit i have rode this bike on the rode getting to the trail it seems to be awesome it's so comfy i wouldn't see a problem riding it daily

1slowhatch said:
Trade for '94 Cherokee with beadlocks, 35" TSLs, cage, rockers, warn 9000hs winch, 8.8 swap rear, traction bar, hp30 front, 4.10 gears?
pics?........ really looking for something with tons and stickies

partial trade^^^^^^^ :dblthumb: hence why original post says i can throw a little cash whoevers way plus the bike

traded gone thanks hardline!!!!!!!!!!