• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired delete

X3

Funny been talking thru text for two weeks. But then didn't hear anything all week. I was supposed to pick them up this weekend too. Lol.

Thanks for all the love yal guys, some times dealing with some people on here is worse than the scammers on craigslist I did say I was going to get around to sending a few more pics to couple guys, but don't know how many wanted pics of the damage when it was clearly visible in the ad. I had more than a few wanting to know if they would hold up on their tow rig?? I wasn't sure if they would heck I ain't ever wanted a d load range on my tow rig especially tires that had been trail used, I had couple others said they would take them if i'd drop them off at Fastenal to ship them, had most wanting to know if they were usable for a daily driver, few wanted me to drive halfway to Tennessee to meet them. I also had several low ballers then folks wanted to know how old they were, I did have a few that said they would come get them but their schedule clashed with mine I guess after all the bs I just decided to use them all I was originally just was trying to sell a used set of tires that normally would cost around $1700 new for $450 used to get them out of my way and thought that was fair?? I'm sorry if I pissed in any of yals grits but they are working out pretty good on the wifes mall crawler..

Attachments

• Jeep.jpg
    Jeep.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Jeep w tires.jpg
    Jeep w tires.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 73