• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Did a few mods to the ride today!!!

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
So i got my Sherman Slider on and a new set of FR rims:thumbsup: .... The fork is still in need of cutting down i think but the LBS guy said to leave in case or resale or putting it on a different bike. so i dunno:confused:
Also... I had been looking at colored tires recently and low and behold my LBS had the exact tires i wanted to try out in stock hanging from the ceiling:eekster: :thumbsup: So i picked those up too!!!
Put here it is in all it's glory. I'm really digging it now, i went for a short cruise around the cul-de-sac and now have to figure ouot how to adjust my deraileur properly now, se as how i've never done it before lol.
anyways on to the show and tell!:p
IMG_3034Medium.jpg

IMG_3040Medium.jpg

IMG_3036Medium.jpg

Dont cut it down because if you ever need the stem length longer for some reason your screwed

o and your tires are insane

Dont cut it down because if you ever need the stem length longer for some reason your screwed

o and your tires are insane

thanks man, just got back from big finn hill with the girlfriend (just about rode everything south of st. edwards) fun little area, got some pics of me doing a little jump lol. but other than that a really fun time!!!

thanks man, just got back from big finn hill with the girlfriend (just about rode everything south of st. edwards) fun little area, got some pics of me doing a little jump lol. but other than that a really fun time!!!

Damn thats my neck of the woods, Im about 200yds from the trails:awesomework:

Damn thats my neck of the woods, Im about 200yds from the trails:awesomework:

dude! it was a really fun area to roll, if you ever see the bike (shouldn't be hard to miss:haha: ) if you're not embarassed to be seen around me:kiss: , then say hi and come ride with us:hi:

EDIT: basically if you see this stud flying through the air stop me and tell me i'm embarassing myself and my girlfriend:haha:

IMG_3045Medium.jpg

Last edited:
so what ride are you bringing to the table???:corn: i think i have seen pics of you airing it out somewhere on ridemonkey i think:eeek:

Cove G-Spot FR, sporting a 5th element rear shock and a monster T up front E-thirteen chain guide, sram drive train 24 inch double wide rear wheel with a chris king hub front alex rim sporting some peice o **** front hub that cost 20 bucks, and the brakes i cant remember the name of right now

thats what im bringing to the table:fawkdancesmiley:

Latest posts