• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Diesel shop?

TOPWOP

Im looking for a good diesel shop. I have a 2010 f350 and the mpg sucks. I have read online that ppl are removing some stuff and re tuning it to improve mpg.

Thank you for your info.

dpf delete with ether a spartan or a mini max. looking at about $1600 and 2 hours.

most people wind up better than 20 mpg.

The powershop in enumclaw. I advise you use caution with your tuner on the 6.4 if you want to keep the bottom end together. Or use caution with the skinny pedal.

Sno valley diesel wont fawk your bank acct(or your truck for that matter) and hes damn sharp with new fords.

Randy's off-road in Arlington ...ya might even give Sasquatch Motorsports a call and see if he can help ya!!! There in the Old S&N shop in Arlington...:awesomework:

Last edited:
yha, might help to point you to a shop if we know where you are.

Diesel Outfitters
19108 Smokey Point Blvd.
Arlington, WA 98223

(360) 386-9608

The location of the shop dont matter to ill take this thing anywhere to get better mpg.
But I am located in the yakima valley.

So far with everything I have read the Spartan kit seams to be the way to go.

I forgot about randys off road. They did some work on my old f350. I think ill call them tomorrow.

Thank you again for all the info.

I've never seen the shop at Randy's off road but I can say I have fixed a handful of 7.3s they did up pipes on as well as turbo pedestal seals and fuel lines in the valley. While I was working at a competing diesel shop. Don't know they guys never met them but I've met a lot of customers that won't be returning. I've only ran the h&s on the 6.4s and mileage and power is great. I'd just advise using caution and not driving it like a teenager or head studs or bottom end problems will be in your future.

Which

Last edited:
Make sure you tell whoever does it you want all the old parts and piping you can get like 400 bones for the cat and dpf from guys on craigslist. and if your trucks still under warranty and your bottom end let's loose you can bolt the stock system back in and go to dealer and say new motor please. So make sure its unbolted not taken out with a sawzall

Make sure you tell whoever does it you want all the old parts and piping you can get like 400 bones for the cat and dpf from guys on craigslist. and if your trucks still under warranty and your bottom end let's loose you can bolt the stock system back in and go to dealer and say new motor please. So make sure its unbolted not taken out with a sawzall

Thank you rkburg! All good info.
I really don't want more power it has plenty for what I tow. I just want better mpg.

Sno valley diesel wont fawk your bank acct(or your truck for that matter) and hes damn sharp with new fords.

Another vote for Steven at Sno Valley. He hooked me up with a clutch at his cost for my F-250 and lent me his tranny jack so i could do it all myself! Even called me the second the UPS truck dropped off my new clutch. Smart kid, and does great work. Id trust him to work on anything of mine.

Kinda far from Yakima, but he only 15 min from me!!!

Another vote for Steven at Sno Valley. He hooked me up with a clutch at his cost for my F-250 and lent me his tranny jack so i could do it all myself! Even called me the second the UPS truck dropped off my new clutch. Smart kid, and does great work. Id trust him to work on anything of mine.

Kinda far from Yakima, but he only 15 min from me!!!

You see the common rail swap he did in the '10 or whatever ford? Still using the ford trans. Dude is smart and has a great future.

Latest posts