Text or call 931-797-8564

Chris Smiths dream truck so get it before he does

d3f209cb.jpg

b5b4ab36.jpg

How many miles
Auto or manual
Do you have any smaller wheels and tires that could go with the truck
Does it have goose neck in bed
I have a friend in the market for an older ton truck but he would not like the wheals and tires

104,000 original miles
Gooseneck ball in bed
Stock wheels and tires in my garage
New pads rotors calipers front and rear a month ago

Ok thanks - will pass along tonight - he is a shopper so cant ever tell I will give him info

How much for 5 rear lugnuts and the dipstick? pm me for price, I think I have them sold. laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

mr. niceguy said:
Haha I have 3 dollars a piece in them but ima sell them as a whole Gregg :flipoff1:

And throw in the truck to get them home? DEAL :woot: :woot: :woot:

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: Watchout, low flying planes and helicopters have been spotted in your area. laughing1 laughing1

Appreciate it Zayne....chasman that cock suckin FAPOmerchant Mexican gravel belly river ocean or river swimmin bastard isn't gonna fly around here, he knows what's best for him and that's stay outta the south

mr. niceguy said:
Appreciate it Zayne....chasman that cock suckin FAPOmerchant Mexican gravel belly river ocean or river swimmin bastard isn't gonna fly around here, he knows what's best for him and that's stay outta the south

He's been spotted in Mt. Hope... :****: I thought I saw a Howitzer for sale about 10 pages ago. laughing1 laughing1

Latest posts