• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dirt Riot 2014

Neal3000

there's a couple of notable rule changes for 2014-

no tunable shocks or bumps are allowed for stock trailclass

max tire size of 37" for modified trailclass

New Unlimited Trailclass for those with big tired buggies that want to race but don't want to have to go against the pros in Ultra4 class

if would be awesome to see more people try trailclass racing, this year, it is a helluva lot of fun and with the new shock rule for stock trailclass you can take pretty much any bonestock rig on 33's and compete, it's all about the skill of the Driver and reliability/toughness of your rig. Trail classes do not require a firesuit, just a helmet and pretty basic safety items on the rig :driving:

Dang looks like I need to find me a whole stock bodied Zuk and build it to race in Stock Trail Class ???

Cause RATTLER is WAY overbuilt for Stock Trail Class,,,,,and WAY underbuilt for Mod Trail Class :spin: :spin: :spin:

zukiscott said:
Dang looks like I need to find me a whole stock bodied Zuk and build it to race in Stock Trail Class ???

Cause RATTLER is WAY overbuilt for Stock Trail Class,,,,,and WAY underbuilt for Mod Trail Class :spin: :spin: :spin:

the rules say that F-toys are ok for stock class so i don't think there's any way he would stop you from racing yours in stock class, your rig seems perfect for it to me

Re: Re: Dirt Riot 2014

Hmmm....

Stock truck racing without spending $$$ and fabrication on reservoir shocks and air bumps.

I'm thinking fun

Neal3000 said:
the rules say that F-toys are ok for stock class so i don't think there's any way he would stop you from racing yours in stock class, your rig seems perfect for it to me

Yea I saw that and was wonderin,,,,cause in the same rules list for Stock Trail it also says this........

"1.2.1.3 Body: Stock body must be maintained..."

it goes on to talk about no comp cutting,,,keeping full fenders & what not so how does F-toy fit them rules :dunno:

zukiscott said:
Yea I saw that and was wonderin,,,,cause in the same rules list for Stock Trail it also says this........

it goes on to talk about no comp cutting,,,keeping full fenders & what not so how does F-toy fit them rules :dunno:

Pretty sure the rules said all that last year too

If you will start a thread for each race, I will get them added to the calendar.

Neal3000 said:
Dirt Riot Southeast Schedule

March 29th- DurhamTown - Union Point, GA

May 17 2014 - Grey Rock - Birmingham, AL

June 7 2014 - Baird Motorsports Park - Sturgis, Kentucky

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014 Rules

http://www.werocklive.com/dirt-riot/dirt-riot-endurance-racing-rule-book-2014-revised-11313/

zukiscott said:

when Big Rich gets back from Baja i'll try to find out for sure Scott so you can make your plans

zukiscott said:

The only way a F Toy is legal is the flatbillers whined enough to get Big To let them in. I think it is bullshit unless they strap a toyota body on there somewhere.They are clearly a mod class vehicle.

extremetownie said:
The only way a F Toy is legal is the flatbillers whined enough to get Big To let them in. I think it is bullshit unless they strap a toyota body on there somewhere.They are clearly a mod class vehicle.
Tru Dat Roger thumb.gif

Team NHFF is definitely acquiring a free FSB! :woot:
A little tube and some seats n harnesses later, we might have us a stock-class racer.

Latest posts