• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dirty Turtle B-day Bash

constant pressure

Am planning on making my first trip up to the dirty turtle birthday bash and was wondering what motel everyone stays at? Close to park would also be nice.

I went to the BOO Bash up there an i dont remeber any hotels close but i could be wrong. They do have plenty of space from camping. An you can camp where ever you park.

Carrollton is pretty close. 7 or so miles from the park. Think that's about the only place with hotels around there. Madison IN is close by but can't cross the bridge with anything more than a car. Cops sit on both side to make sure.

Bedford isn't that far of a drive. There's quite a few coming in Thursday and Friday for the weekend

Looks like Carrollton is bigger on the map may have more food options maybe think I'm gonna try that. Anyone else have a opinion?

Carrollton is definately your best bet for food. The Kentucky Speedway is one exit north of Carrollton. There has to be some hotels around there.

There is hotels in Sparta. That's where the track is.
To go to carrolton. Go to the end of the road the park is on and turn left and its around 7 miles down that Road. It's more than that back to 71.