• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Disco Pass - Reiter

Can't remember, does [new] Reiter require a Disco pass?

Tow rig only, or tow rig and wheeler need passes?

I don't have one on my wheeler--just my tow rig (but by the law I need on on my wheeler since its still street plated)

Maybe this would be a good sticky information for each of the "trails" forums.

A sticky at the top of each area that maybe describes the area, how to get there (if we want to post that, but since most of them are public areas anyway it not like its sercret), facilities avalaible, passes required, camping options, map ect. Almost a trail guide for people that want to explore new areas but maybe haven't been there yet. Or to update on new changes/closures ect. Part of the whole "education" thing.

Thoughts?

Maybe this would be a good sticky information for each of the "trails" forums.

A sticky at the top of each area that maybe describes the area, how to get there (if we want to post that, but since most of them are public areas anyway it not like its sercret), facilities avalaible, passes required, camping options, map ect. Almost a trail guide for people that want to explore new areas but maybe haven't been there yet. Or to update on new changes/closures ect. Part of the whole "education" thing.

Thoughts?

Some of them already have this information stickied. I know Evans Creek does.

http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98

I even keep an updated timer on when it opens in the top stickie.

I see Reiter doesn't have a person assigned. You should PM Crash and volunteer :awesomework:

Last edited:
Never said I wasn't LOL, much like everyone else on this board, I'm getting OLD now.

Besides, that disco pass is LONG expired, I didn't renew the ORV tabs either, but I do have a classic plate now.

I don't think I even ever got to use that disco pass for hiking or anything. Kind of crappy. Just this recent talk of playdates up there had me trying to remember yeh or neigh. Was pretty sure it was yeh just no one mentioned it.