• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired DISCOUNT CODE FOR HARDLINE MEMBERS

I am trying to buy some high steer arms but its saying the discount code isn't valid?? I copied and pasted it right from the forum.

Just got set of your high steer arms with the knuckle tie in kit, everything looks good and shipping was very fast! Hopefully I'll get them put on in a couple weeks.

Are you the same 4wheelsupply on eBay? Well I just answered my own question. I bought a set of high steer arms from this dude on July 3rd and when they didn't ship after a week I sent him a message. He said they were out of stock and he just got them in and would ship them the next day. The only thing he did was create a shipping label. 17 days later this douche nozzle won't return my messages and my **** still hasn't shipped. This is the only thing holding me up from making my shakedown run. I wouldn't buy anything from this guy. Period. I have 2 days left before eBay will refund my money because of his negligence. No communication, no parts, and I am extremely unhappy.

Re:

Would you be happy with an additional 10% off and overnighted? I wouldnt, I'd still be pissed, but that would at least show that he read the post and took care of us HL'ers.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

There was a simple misunderstanding on the qty of hardware in a kit he sold me a while back. Either of us made a big deal about it and he said he would send the additional studs that day. Awesome, I put a couple things on hold until they got here. 2 weeks later, nothing. Asshole says he mailed them, but would mail more. He did this not twice, but 3 times. I still don't have them
going on 2 yrs later. Not to mention the burrs and cross-threaded zerk fittings on the hi-steer arms. Great prices, but I'll never buy from him again.

Re:

Damn something must have happened. 2 of my buddies have ordered from them and had good service.

Re:

ranger11 said:
Damn something must have happened. 2 of my buddies have ordered from them and had good service.
The initial transaction was smooth and quick. It's the lying about shipping the studs on 3 different occasions that pissed me off. Having to buy actual 11" bolts to replace the all-thread he provides didn't make me happy either. **** bends on the first trip.

My only experience was when he ran his sale at Easter. Ordered online and received a week later. Everything was delivered like advertised. Hate you guys are having issues, hopefully they make it right.

I had good luck, i emailed him superbowl sunday night and he answered my question during half time, i ordered my arms monday morning and i had em by the weekend, im like the other guy,something musta happened to this guy, i want to order a set of studs for a spare set of knuckles i got, think i will wait to see how this gets resolved first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I now have a different tracking number and he is "resenting". He wasn't very pleased with me about the voicemail I left him. I was pretty hot when I left it. Maybe not the correct way to go about it but it got his attention finally. Hope to have the new ones sometime at the beginning of the week. Everyone ****s up on occasion. I guess we will see how he does from here. He definitely needs to work on his communication.

Sometimes it's best for a vendor to say "I screwed up" and "what can I do to make this right" ....

He can choose to make himself look like a great vendor or Loose a bunch of sales because of a small miscommunication.

We shall see.

Latest posts