• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dixie Run at GMP this weekend

I'm going to be there. My group usually camps on backside of the dirt track near the moon.
a333998b5b4ca580a276708ba01c0762.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Maybe I missed that? Is the money actually going to a good cause or were you being facetious?

I gave gmp my money last weekend.

tonybolton said:
Heard they just doubled the park size.....was wondering where that #CHM came from. Thanks!
That's from me picking up those hundos you left on the trail at windrock.

The Luke said:
That's from me picking up those hundos you left on the trail at windrock.

You misspelled COMBO's! Lost my last bag of the pizza ones....had to save up another week for a sample bag! :( Nice to know you didn't ask on here if anyone lost a bag...what a thoughtful wheeler you are. :(

Regardless of the thoughts on SFWDA had a great time as always this year. Was good to wheel with some old friends and meet some new ones on here. We never even got jammed up by the JK parade....funny they are never on trails like 3 and 5 lol.

Gotta give a shout out to the guy that tossed me a ujoint for repair on Saturday afternoon on that nasty loop by the top of Copperhead. We got it in just before getting hit by that storm.....which made it interesting getting outta there lol. People like this are one reason I love this sport thumb.gif

tonybolton said:
You misspelled COMBO's! Lost my last bag of the pizza ones....had to save up another week for a sample bag! :( Nice to know you didn't ask on here if anyone lost a bag...what a thoughtful wheeler you are. :(

you so have to try these!!!

910EovjTUIL._SY450_.jpg

I had a blast too. We didnt get held up buy the jeeps either. We stayed off the main trails to lol. It was my first dixie run but i will be back. I was camped with a great group of people up in the ball field. There great trail leaders too!

Bronco72 said:
I had a blast too. We didnt get held up buy the jeeps either. We stayed off the main trails to lol. It was my first dixie run but i will be back. I was camped with a great group of people up in the ball field. There great trail leaders too!

You camped on the actual ball field?

:rolf: