• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DIY BEDLINER

I use raptor liner at work a lot. I painted this whole Jeep with it. Black inside and tinted blue outside. The tinted didn't turn out the exact color I wanted so I sprayed a coat of paint on top of it. About 8 months in the weather everyday and it still looks good.
Also just used it to undercoat the bottom of my project truck. You can make it smooth or back away and turn the pressure down a little and put as much texture to it as you want.

I used Raptor Liner in my yj. Has been holding up great. Just make sure you dont turn the gun too much sideways or upside down as it will leak out of the vent hole.

@ibrokeit, how much Raptor did you use inside the Jeep? I have a 4 bottle kit that I'm going to use on the interior of a Blazer and I think it should be enough but I want to be sure before I start.

nvrenuf said:
@ibrokeit, how much Raptor did you use inside the Jeep? I have a 4 bottle kit that I'm going to use on the interior of a Blazer and I think it should be enough but I want to be sure before I start.

That the $130ish kit? Should be good.

ibrokeit said:
That the $130ish kit? Should be good.

I like this idea too thinking inside my Sami tube but I'd like to see setup if you had a pic of Gun jus curious. And this on eBay you said?

poolman said:
Do you still have the truck? How's it holding up?

It was a friend of mines. He sold it. Said it was still perfect when he sold it, but the heaviest thing he ever moved was probably a kitchen table.

I have it in my Jeep, it is holding up quite well. The only thing I noticed is it is about half the thickness of real LineX.

I have raptor liner in my truck bed and after 7 years it looks decent, better than most other bed liners at this age and I haul a lot of junk in my truck from concrete blocks to axles, it did realease from the bed in one small 3x4" corner and I've scrapped it off a few places but honestly the bed got dented in the process so can't hold it against it.

For the money I'd absolutely use it again.

Stuff I've used that hasn't worked, gator guard, duraliner, and hurculiner was the abosolute worst of them all.

POR15 I done a bed for my father-inlaw and have been disappointed with this liner, without even hauling anything some of it was cracked and seems to scratch easy. Not using it again

Check out monstaliner. You can get it in many different colors and you can spray it or roll it. I've used it many times. Still holding up great.