• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired DIY Diff covers D60 14B

P

If its free, its P
I have one of each ( blacksheep has one of each... laughing1 ) that got sent down when the P town guys stayed at my place last weekend.

A few week's ago I had several people ask me about some... well here they are.

85ea [email protected] 205.527.3211

diffcovers.jpg

prolly gonna need one for my newly aquired 14b....I will have to look at the pic later, damn gov't puter is blocking the host site.....gayness

Same one on the back of my buggy.... looks like every other one on the market for the most part. laughing1

1TONZR2 said:
hook a ninja up
paul has your hookup. send him the money. he'll send you the cover.
Now, if you want a shaved 14 while you're doing it, I have the file for rob's shave (no ring shave) and wyatt's shave (severe shave with ring gear and cover tilt). I can burn the pieces and you put it together when you shave it. still have the bottom plate file as well and could burn adn brake it for you.

1TONZR2 said:
did you cut Robs housing as well? not sure if I wanna go that far.

He cut my housing but did not shave the ring gear... He put wyatt's ring gear on the lathe and shaved it down.. That severe requires a bit of extra work.

I can snap some pics of mine it's on the trailer rite now.

InDaShop said:
ask Kelly for sure, but we gained over an inch on mine over yours. I thought it was 1.25" thats a lot........

I'm not sure the # 's Kelly will have to pipe in.. I didn't think it was that much but you could be right.

not quite an inch more on yours wyatt. like 7/8" at the cover. Only like 1/2" at the plate, but I rolled your bottom plate around the bend so much farther it gained that extra 1/4" over robs at the rear. Rob's nets you over 1.375" from just a cleanup. Wyatt's is stupid what it gets. why run a 60.