• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DNR is getting ready to pass some new laws not all of them are good

your forget as to why laws are passed (in most cases) its not so the cops can just go wild and start arresting anyone that they want for any reason. It simply gives them the power to arrest (or ticket) someone that deserves to be. If you dont go around breaking the laws then you have nothing to worry about:cheer: In this country we have all kinds of protection in place to protect the people from an overbureding goernment. Hell even non citizens that are concidered terrorists get a lawyer and a trial nowdays :booo:

what can I say:rolleyes: If your in customer service and you behave with clients as you behave on here its no wonder your boss makes you work so much. You must have a ton of damage to fix. and yea it was a simple reading jibberish comprehension issue. English as a second language huh.:haha:

I behave the way I do here because I gotta be so good during work,I'm a supervisor there and most of the time fixing other guys messes

What can I say my mind goes a hell of alot faster than I can type

Hopefully this makes a little more sense. The point I was trying to make was it would be alot easier to not let the stupid laws pass, than take time off to go fight a ticket

WOW Richie your right give them an inch and they will take a MILE. Just like they are trying to take our guns.

Jim
They said you was in the pickup with Nancy. What to good to get out and visit with us and talk?

Joe wouldnt get his fat ass out of the front seat so I could get out and I was kind of squished in the back there:booo: I feel sorry for any body any bigger than me ever having to ride in the back seat of one of those:booo: Seen you sitting on the trailer why didnt you come over and say hi like the others did:redneck:

So did you get the pics Joe? Had to shrink them down or you would still be downloading by morning.:eeek:

Joe wouldnt get his fat ass out of the front seat so I could get out and I was kind of squished in the back there:booo: I feel sorry for any body any bigger than me ever having to ride in the back seat of one of those:booo: Seen you sitting on the trailer why didnt you come over and say hi like the others did:redneck:

I didn't know who was in the pickup until after you left. Then they said that it was you and Nancy.

Latest posts