• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do I really need to start a new thread?

03 CON

maybe its not
If you all want a lil fun, start thinking about labor day weekend when width and wheelbase is not even brought up!!! OK wheelbase is, but just to put you in the right class, 140 inch? not even a problem!!:redneck:
Racing at Ethel, put on by Overbored racing, same place as summer convention was, just use their map!!!:hi:

OK packages recieved, its all on you when and where you want them my non backing friend....:cheer:
(Remember, most of the time a barrel means there is a corner, just sayin....)

OK packages recieved, its all on you when and where you want them my non backing friend....:cheer:
(Remember, most of the time a barrel means there is a corner, just sayin....)

:cool: And I don't want to jump to conclusions but there's hope that my transmission won't have to come out.:D

I got a big hammer if you think it will help!:redneck:

I'm about ready to take a big hammer to it alright.:mad: Thing absolutely kicked my ass tonight. Some of those parts just weren't meant to be installed from underneath with limited access........And whomever designed that aftermarket servo I bought can shove it up their azz snapring and all!:pissed:

OK I feel a bit better now.:cheer:

I'm about ready to take a big hammer to it alright.:mad: Thing absolutely kicked my ass tonight. Some of those parts just weren't meant to be installed from underneath with limited access........And whomever designed that aftermarket servo I bought can shove it up their azz snapring and all!:pissed:

:haha::hello: The question is..... Did ya get it together???

Ya know, sometimes, just sometimes, I wish you would not hold back and just speak your mind.:rolleyes:

Key parts are in yes. I still have to put the valve body back in and seal up the pan.

Well since your knitting club is having a meeting you dont want to miss, I could take you junk and find out if its slow or the driver never wanting to take it above 3 grand is why it gets whooped on....:cheer:

Well since your knitting club is having a meeting you dont want to miss, I could take you junk and find out if its slow or the driver never wanting to take it above 3 grand is why it gets whooped on....:cheer:

You couldn't handle it. It has no radio!:fawkdancesmiley: