• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dodge Dealer??

Draco

Didn't we have a guy from a Dodge dealer around the forum? Still here?

Or can anyone recommend a dealer? Thanks! :dblthumb:

Yep if you are going to buy a Dodge Oneal is the man to go see.

Stephen O'Neal is who I bought my truck from. Standup folks. Hope this means you getting rid of the ferd!

Onealdodge.com all th way. Adam Woodlee just bought a trucm from them and I bought mine about 8 months ago. Couldnt find a better deal anywhere and they gave way more for my trade. Steven Oneal runs it and Charles is the salesman you want to talk to. He knows alot abou the trucks and doesnt give you the run around.

FroggF350 said:
Onealdodge.com all th way. Adam Woodlee just bought a trucm from them and I bought mine about 8 months ago. Couldnt find a better deal anywhere and they gave way more for my trade. Steven Oneal runs it and Charles is the salesman you want to talk to. He knows alot abou the trucks and doesnt give you the run around.

Looking online, they have more selection than anyone else too. Thanks for the info!

smurfy90 said:
Stephen O'Neal is who I bought my truck from. Standup folks. Hope this means you getting rid of the ferd!

I bought a new 1/2 ton Dodge in '02 and still got it....Been a good'un. Thinking about giving they're diesel a shot. Last couple diesels been Fords. No complaints....Just ready for something different.

Draco said:
Looking online, they have more selection than anyone else too. Thanks for the info!

I bought a new 1/2 ton Dodge in '02 and still got it....Been a good'un. Thinking about giving they're diesel a shot. Last couple diesels been Fords. No complaints....Just ready for something different.

Dont a 2013, they require DEF fluid, the 2012 is the last year available with out def. Im about to put mine up forsale if you looking for a used one. We found some land we want to buy and build a house on, so the new truck has to go

FroggF350 said:
Dont a 2013, they require DEF fluid, the 2012 is the last year available with out def. Im about to put mine up forsale if you looking for a used one. We found some land we want to buy and build a house on, so the new truck has to go

Do they require more DEF than the new fords ???? only asking because i have right at 15,000 miles and only added it once for a bout $25-$35

I have a 2012 dmax and 25000 miles and I have only put def in it twice. GDF is right on saying it is about 25-35 dollars a time. That amount of money does not make a newer one a deal breaker for me. But like JAB he has a 2011 dmax and his stayed in regen all the time cause he is all city driving. Then he put the h&s def delete programmer on it and don't have that problem anymore. I had a 2005 dmax and that was before def and the 11&12 dmax I have owned are twice the truck it was. My fuel mileage stays between 17-18 interstate and I am fine with that the 2005 got that with a programmer and exhaust. Pros outweigh the cons for me.

Get the 13 dodge. I have a 08& a 10 and the 13 is twice the truck the others are. I have DEF on the new one and with 800 ft toque who needs more? I have done deletes on both the other trucks and still like the 13 better. By the way all my trucks came from Borruff in Sparta Ten.

Ended up trading. I dealt with the folks in Florence. Close to home and they didn't jerk me around on my trade. With my supplier discount I feel like I ended up pretty good on the truck. (as well as you can when trading anyway)
After talking to gdf about the fluid it wasn't going to break the deal so I got a '13.
It's not a Dodge, Ford, or Chevy thing....I am happier with this truck than any other that I've had though. :dblthumb:
175FE36E-325C-4D30-BAB9-D112D4B8A602-887-00000182482A0A80_zpsc2cfe7c2.jpg

BCAE4F28-FB1B-4913-8F91-9C3A3A97F404-887-00000182430C15F9_zpsa888c803.jpg

B28658C9-B0BA-4E83-A2E1-CAF4189D6355-887-000001823228D162_zps8daf2f88.jpg

ED15B94B-6BAD-410A-A16B-204FBEC42A56-887-0000018229D29E3E_zps5a977a82.jpg

Dodge has come a long way.

Never have been a Dodge fan because of the interior, but they have come a long way to make the interior nice. Good move on their part.

Glad someone bought it. I seen it over there every day (live close to there) and wanted it in the worst way. Just couldn't get someone to donate the funds. Awesome truck.