• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Does anyone know?

You gotta git you a buggy with one of them Hayabusa motors off one of them death trap crotch rocket things.....damn I hate crotch rockets and any cocksuckers that ride em. booyang

Ok I'll give you a hint. 6L80E transmission and Xbox style paddle shifters will help. :****:

Campbell75683 said:
Just curious..how could someone make a vehicle be able to crawl and haul ass? I saw a crawler that can do 120 mph but also low geared to crawl

Campbell75683 said:
::to bad it is possible..it's all in the transfer case it's a 2 lever system that can engage a different set of gears to go fast or to creep found this out from a guy who says that if any of you are doubting what he says he will gladly prove you all wrong..it's a friend of mine who has a crawler in his shop that does just what I was asking..just because you dumbasses don't know doesn't mean you have to comment..
Did you just answer your own question? Sounds like your friend already knows how, just copy his :tc

Campbell75683 said:
::to bad it is possible..it's all in the transfer case it's a 2 lever system that can engage a different set of gears to go fast or to creep found this out from a guy who says that if any of you are doubting what he says he will gladly prove you all wrong..it's a friend of mine who has a crawler in his shop that does just what I was asking..just because you dumbasses don't know doesn't mean you have to comment..

Wel sumbitch! At's whut them to levors is fer?

I thot them was jus fer holn' onta if'n I got dis bitch all twizted up on tha curb at tha doller stor! Which'nll mak'er creep and which'nll mak'er hawl ass?

Re: Re: Re: Does anyone know?

STROKERYOTA said:
honestly how old are you? it just might save your thread :dblthumb:
nope its sadly too late for saving this thread.... the beast is out....best he can hope for is to post a video of said friends rig doing what he says it can do...

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I feel like everyone has a different definition of the word crawl then him and I would like to see some videos of your "friends" rig too .... Just because it has two sticks don't make it have super powers... What's the name of this shop..... "Photo shop?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not crawl at 120 mph?? Thats wat most if not all of us do i would guess. Fuk man i was clocked hitting WFO at choco doin 94 ,, Double back flipped that bitch, stuck landing. (2nd time for me) Then shifted one lever up and one lever down while lighting a doobie and fukin burned my new tires out.. But hell man i had to do something to get Timmy Cameron to stop asking for my autograph. ..
Stop wondering... I dont bullshit, just how we roll.

Lol...great morning shite reading again!

Funny, this thread reminds of a time over in my area when a guy applied on the board as woman that loved to wheel, drink, was tatted up and just wanted a fun group of guys to wheel with. Posted some pics and went on and on about motors, horsepower, transfer cases, 4 links. Stayin up late at camp, gettin a train run on her after a hard night of wheeling etc.....

Lol, it hooked every sucker on the board man!! It was great!!

LightBnDr said:

Funny, this thread reminds of a time over in my area when a guy applied on the board as woman that loved to wheel, drink, was tatted up and just wanted a fun group of guys to wheel with. Posted some pics and went on and on about motors, horsepower, transfer cases, 4 links. Stayin up late at camp, gettin a train run on her after a hard night of wheeling etc.....

that some funny **** right there.

LightBnDr said:

lmfao where is that thread that would be interesting to read :wtflol: