• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Does this seem like a ok deal?

Don't know much about the different years of toys but on the outset it looks like a pretty fair deal with the parts they have listed and if its turn-key ready to go. Looks like its been well used so it will really depend on how booty or hack it is, and what you would need to change to make it what YOU want.

Yeah i think the guy is a little flexable on the price... I was just wondering if it was reasonable.

It doesn't seem like a "DEAL". It's definately a fair price though, considering the time and $$ invested. Thing is it's only appealing to a small niche market. It's red, and a wheeler, if it was a black or gray bone stock 1985 in good condition, it probably would have already sold.

seems like a good deal. Id add the rest of the details. like what gears and lockers does it have? It there a low gearset in one of the cases? Is there a cage? I would like to see more pics of it in the ad that are up close and recent with maybe an interior shot. It would be a good deal if there were some 5.29's and good lockers in it, even better with 4.7's in the rear case. with 40s you would want a good crawl ratio.

Not that good of a deal unless it has more that the add doesn't say ... I would say 4k would be a good deal .... Built wheelin rigs are all over the place right now for cheap

seems like a good deal. Id add the rest of the details. like what gears and lockers does it have? It there a low gearset in one of the cases? Is there a cage? I would like to see more pics of it in the ad that are up close and recent with maybe an interior shot. It would be a good deal if there were some 5.29's and good lockers in it, even better with 4.7's in the rear case. with 40s you would want a good crawl ratio.

Well you wouldnt like it anyway... Unless it had a laptop installed fro web wheelin from the drivers seat....:haha::stirpot:

Well you wouldnt like it anyway... Unless it had a laptop installed fro web wheelin from the drivers seat....:haha::stirpot:

Hahaha nice casey. I wouldnt buy it, I know the current owner hahahaha. Besides I have a hardcore wheeler, its a BIG TIRED laptop. On a serious note, pooh is right, about 4k if is isnt hammered. I sold my 87 4runner 3yrs ago for 5k with a sas, dual cases, 4.7's in rear case, allpros all around, allpro bumpers, and sliders all around, 22re 5sp, perfect body and paint with a clean interior, and brand new 37s. prices arent going up in this economy. good luck with the sale, never know :kissmyass::masturbanana[1]: