• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dont be a ***** dont be a HATER! P rants

I have been hated on myself, and know how it feels. Especially since I drive a pink scout. I have met alot of you guys on the trail and never have I had any bad conversations with any of you. I lurk on this board because I love the way this forum views wheelin and goes wheelin. Ya'll are my kind of peoples.

Timmie I think you found one of those stress cracks :flipoff1: Can't you break something normal like a drive shaft.

kid rok said:
I have been hated on myself, and know how it feels. Especially since I drive a pink scout. I have met alot of you guys on the trail and never have I had any bad conversations with any of you. I lurk on this board because I love the way this forum views wheelin and goes wheelin. Ya'll are my kind of peoples.

Timmie I think you found one of those stress cracks :flipoff1: Can't you break something normal like a drive shaft.
yeah, the hate was strong in the thread on pirate of you in the gauntlet laughing. that **** cracks me up, especially with all the xrra and rockcross going on now. that's pretty much the same ****, only longer and timed. that's okay, but the full throttle on the trails isn't ::) laughing

blacksheep10 said:
yeah, the hate was strong in the thread on pirate of you in the gauntlet laughing.

For some reason that thead got deleted, but I read it to the day it got whacked and there was zero hate in that thread. We were all in awe. That was freaking getting it more than all 8 of the vids from Gay Rock combined in my opinon.....

But hey, what do I know. P says I am a *****.......

wngrog said:
For some reason that thead got deleted, but I read it to the day it got whacked and there was zero hate in that thread. We were all in awe. That was freaking getting it more than all 8 of the vids from Gay Rock combined in my opinon.....

Someone dropped the "N" bomb in it for some reason and that got it nixed rather than deleting those posts. dunno dunno

Was there any of the fabled "hate" in it before it was deleted?

I just looked back at the Gay Rock thread this morning and I still can't find any hate there either....... ???

in the gauntlet thread there was a lot of "yeah, that's skill, just hold it to the floor and close your eyes" Probably 10 of those posts. I love it when people on there say Tim can't drive, he just rolls into it, and brad can't drive, he just aims and hopes for the best. its the second and third reaction from the hits as they come that make a driver. granted, being able to pick a line through anything at 110:1 is cool, but picking a line, hitting it at 20, bouncing a mile from your line, recovering, keeping it on all 4's and staying with it is a different skill alltogether.

wngrog said:
Don't worry, not everyone here is on P's nuts (myself included) there are those that are peers, those that are followers, and those above him. I think what pisses you off is that you aren't an opinion leader here like you are on pirate. With that being said, I mean no disrespect towards either of you, just an observation.

On sale next week new shirt. Instead of "Hard Like Woodpecker Lips", "Point and Shoot Bugmashers" :flipoff1:

I have to say the only hate I have seen is in P's comments here. I suppose I fall into the ***** category as well because I prefer crawling to what Tim and those guys do. If that is what they want to do that is fine, I do not hate on them for it nor have I ever felt anyone hated on me for the way I like to wheel. For me it has nothing to do with the pocket book, it is just not the style I like. I am happy being out there with my small group of people, letting my rig work with no pressure to put on good "show". Just my random thoughts here, no offense taken P and hope I have not offended any one. :drinkers:

blacksheep10 said:
Don't worry, not everyone here is on P's nuts (myself included) there are those that are peers, those that are followers, and those above him. I think what pisses you off is that you aren't an opinion leader here like you are on pirate. With that being said, I mean no disrespect towards either of you, just an observation.

Oh yeah, I am butt-hurt ::) Opinion leader.....that's rich...... molaugh

Not pissed at all......my opinion is just that, an opinion, that is what I don't get about all the cry-baby bullshit in P's rant. I know for a fact that it was aimed at me because I wrote what was in his "quotes" about it being a different type of wheeling.

I just don't see this hate-speak that has the sand in this guy's vagina.......please point it out or quote it for me and I will gladly shut the **** up about it.

These guys do beat on equipment but they have skillz on driving. I do not follow them around but occasionally my group does run across them. The thing I like about these guys is they Do not think they are better than anyone else. They do there thing and roll on.

The skillz come into play cause they never stop driving. I have seen Jimbo and Tim turning over but pull out a save multiple times simply cause they never freeze up when they are driving. Look at at the video Ol Pinky on Horse Power Hill for prime example. Allot of people would have froze up but Tim just kept driving and pulled off a hell of a climb.

Bottom line different strokes for different folks. Don't hate cause it is not what you like

By the way mine is not at anybody on this forum. I heard alot of jelousness this wekend. This is a hobby and it is suppose to be fun.

I never called you ( nolan) a *****... for one.

Everytime you post Gay Rock your hating...

Kelly, your on my nutz and you know it laughing :flipoff1:

( I had a much more detailed post typed and my puter ate it... )

I love you all

I admire that type of driving, and think I fall somewhere between crawling and that.
I'm not about the 300:1 crawl ratio, and the inching over an obstacle lug by lug, nor am I one to full throttle 20mph assualt a wall.
I fully appreciate and admire the skill in both.
As for people hating on one or the other, who really gives a **** what some douch's opinion is? Get it on, with what gets you turned on!

This thread is gay and has no point because people are referencing actions that took place on PBB and not HERE. If you have a problem with "hating" or being a "*****" on PBB, then start this thread over there. There have been neither of these 2 activities on this board in any thread that this post is referring to. Everybody has a difference taste when it comes to wheelin, leave it at that. Nolen is open for dislike of the point and shoot driving, several on here love that style and voice their opinion regularly. Who fawking cares, to each his own. End the gayness.

I prefer crawling, but I never had a rig that had the power or hook up to climb ****. Since I am a 150% web wheeler and spectator, the Timmy type stuff has more of a draw, but I appreciate it all and still love the sport in every way.

kisses
XOXOXO

Geebus christ, Im not ass hurt in anyway, Nolen I dont know you from **** and if you think I spent the time to write that out directed at you and you only thats laughable as ****.

I read the thread off PBB and just started typing, your an easy target cause your all the time posting **** like

Gay Rock

Bug Masher

That type of wheeling

Your opinon is yours, mine is mine. Cry Baby Bullshit... this post was for entertainment, I even posted the :fish: cause thats all I was doing was tryin to get reaction. I Obviously got yours laughing

We are all in to this as a hobby and all wheel how we chose to wheel. Just something to think on is all. People are passionate about this sport / hobby, you label thier style, and they are going to get defensive.

P said:
I never called you ( nolan) a *****... for one.

Everytime you post Gay Rock your hating...

Kelly, your on my nutz and you know it laughing :flipoff1:

( I had a much more detailed post typed and my puter ate it... )

I love you all

Oh I am sorry I offended you about the Gay Rock stuff. I am just still angry about my wheeling opportunities in the SE now that I have moved home.

Vagasil is available over the counter.....I am going to go get myself some, I suggest you do the same.....

That kind of driving is way harder than the type of driving I enjoy. Trying to drive at 20-30 mph with the tires going 60-70 and bouncing around with constant threat of rolling down the hill.......**** that.....wati, I guess I really am a *****......

Latest posts