• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

dont have to worry abour trail closures up manashtash

I was at Buck Meadows and Taneum junction yesterday. Believe me, there is no access to any of these areas. Stay home, I will keep you posted on when access has been restored. It won't be any time soon.

That would be an extremely long haul coming over 1701 to barber springs and then up to Buck Meadows, bring extra fuel.

That would be an extremely long haul coming over 1701 to barber springs and then up to Buck Meadows, bring extra fuel.

The idea is to get to the trails, not Buck meadows...Even then it's a little bit of a drive but not that bad.
So the washout is before Barber springs?

The trails are closed. I think they are just talking about people going to camp.

Yeah thanks Ben I know the trails are closed....Being the title of the thread and first post are
dont have to worry abour trail closures up manashtash...............No access points to get up there.

I think my posts are valid.:;
:flipoff:

The idea is to get to the trails, not Buck meadows...Even then it's a little bit of a drive but not that bad.
So the washout is before Barber springs?

When the trails open, the way to go will be from the little naches. The manastash is washed out at the mouth of the N. fork. Taneum is closed at the FS cabin. It's going to make for interesting wheeling, especially bike riding in the Taneum, it's a long drive around to the junction.

Latest posts