• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Doublestar M4 AR15 + ammo, mags, case. Bug out bundle!

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
Doublestar M4 AR15 .223/5.56, FDE edition (factory FDE coated upper/lower), chrome lined barrel, Magpul trigger guard and BAD lever, front tri rail under A post, fore grip with drop out bi pod, magpul flip up rear sight, 6 30 rd mags (all full of ammo in pics. 800 rds total, boxes are all brass. Mags and the zip lock bags are mixed with brass, corrosion resistant, and steel cased ammo. I bought the rifle new and it has had less than 300 rds through it. Perfect bug out bundle! Located in Sylvania, AL. $1,200 obo. No low balling please.

Interested mainly in cash (or FJ80 RCV axles lol) but may consider trades on full frame or .380 Glocks plus cash or a tactical 12 ga. Shotgun plus cash.

ynazuvuq.jpg

ape2y9e8.jpg

ynymuvar.jpg

suqu7uqu.jpg

hynepeme.jpg

ne9asu6a.jpg

yzavygad.jpg

4u3y5u9e.jpg

Cleaned, oiled, and ready for a new home so I can buy a new set of axles!
a6etybuh.jpg

Re:

Long as that rim is a 5 on 4.5 lug pattern and comes with an adapter to make the 17" tire work, you got a deal! :flipoff1:

Message returned Gregg.

May also consider trade for .22lr rifles like a 10-22, or preferably another M&P 15-22 (.22 cal. AR15) like I used to have. Perfect plinking rifle.

zukimaster said:
If you trade for a 22, theres a dude on here with some ammo real cheap! :flipoff1:

Yeah I saw that, can't believe somebody ain't already snatched that deal up :****:

Talking to a guy on Facebook about swapping just the rifle for a Remington 870 tactical shotgun + cash. May just have case + ammo + mags for sale soon if he bites.

JohnG said:
I may be a player for all the left over stuff!

Had plenty interest in all the ammo and mags, but hoping it will help the gun sell as whole package. Still waiting on reply from the shotgun man, will update then. Said he was interested, but they usually just like to talk about trading when it involves them giving their junk plus cash difference, and never end up making anything happen.

:spin:

TacomaJD said:
May also consider trade for .22lr rifles like a 10-22, or preferably another M&P 15-22 (.22 cal. AR15) like I used to have. Perfect plinking rifle.

Did you sell yours to Jamie?

yeah I picked it up the other night. . I put about 200 rounds through it Saturday.. that thing is an absolute blast!!

smbroady82 said:
yeah I picked it up the other night. . I put about 200 rounds through it Saturday.. that thing is an absolute blast!!

Yup, best plinking gun ever. I so want another one!

zukimaster said:
I will give 500 and a few naked pics of Marsha?

Cash talks but yours is speakin' Spanish or something!

And I bet she sends us the same exact nudies. Her ass takes up a lot of megapixels. :****:

TacomaJD said:
Cash talks but yours is speakin' Spanish or something!

And I bet she sends us the same exact nudies. Her ass takes up a lot of megapixels. :****:

Damn.... molaugh

Had several good trade offers, but let me say again, I will not be trading for anything for any less than at least $500 cash difference. The whole reason I'm getting rid of this is because I haven't made time to shoot it in a while and had rather have the CASH for new axle shafts.

Only possible trade offers:
*Tactical shotguns/handguns
*Low end 1911 handguns, like Para Ordnance
*Pretty much any and all Glocks....well, because I love Glocks
*10-22, 15-22 rifles or even might consider .22lr or .22 magnum pistols/revolvers
*Any of the pocket carry line of .380 handguns, except the Kel-Tec.....I dislike Kel-Tec
*Maybe even a semi good model compact handgun, preferably chambered in .40. Something like Taurus, Smith & Wesson, etc.
*Possibly could consider revolvers if they are the right ones, like a smaller size revolver. Something easy to throw in the truck and carry with me.

***All plus cash of course.

No hunting guns, no offroad parts, no billy goats or your momma's old cookware please :flipoff1: