• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Downsouth motorsports

pholmann

Ok, so people always post the bad, so I am going to post the positive. I recently decided to purchase my shocks for my new buggy build and I decided to go with downsouth motorsports. I bought my two front shocks and they did a custom valving for me before they shipped them free of charge, which I think is about standard. I ordered my rear shocks for my buggy last week and haven't received them yet. I did however receive my fronts yesterday. Unfortunately they had a rough trip from California to Tennessee. UPS was a little less than gentle with the package. There were two holes in the box. One was at the main spring adjuster nut and the other at the bottom spring plate on the other shock. Package was full of packing and ghost turds (shipping peanuts), so it wasn't a packing issue. I took pictures of the damage and sent them an email about it hoping they would take care of my problem. Up to this point I have had excellent customer service from them (of course I just spent an ass load of money with them), but I hit sent on my phone and figured I may hear something by morning. I walked through the house and before I got to the next room my phone was ringing. Holy **** that was quick. I spoke with a guy named Sonny and he was very apologetic for a problem that was truly UPS's fault. They are shipping me the replacement parts that got damaged asap. I just wanted to share my POSITIVE experience with them because so many negative experiences get shared. I thought it was excellent customer service and that is something I believe this world is lacking more and more of. I was just seriously impressed with the customer service and the speed this issue was handled with.

I agree with this, I bought Kings from them and they had the best price and I have nothing negitive to say about this company. They also valved them to my specs thumb.gif

Sonny was great to work with on my shocks too! They definitely have the best pricing...without having to haggle and shop around too. I'll be purchasing the next set from them without hesitation and have referred several of my friends to them as well with good results.

Re:

Yeah I ordered a rear set of Fox airshocks from them and gave them my weights and they nailed the setup fast shipping too!!

Does anyone have any experience with their work?

I will need someone to wire and plumb my buggy and motor when i get to that point...and they are not too far from me. Just haven't met anyone that actually had them go custom work?

slravenel said:
Does anyone have any experience with their work?

I will need someone to wire and plumb my buggy and motor when i get to that point...and they are not too far from me. Just haven't met anyone that actually had them go custom work?

Are you sure you're not talking about all south autosports

ohhh yea...i think i am. Nevermind. laughing1

I was a bit curious about all that - they seemed like a Mall Crawler Diesel Bro shop and I wasnt sure what was going on with people buying actual wheeling stuff from them haha