• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Motorsports Networking

billstoy

How about a list of people in our area, In any kind of motorsports. Any type of racing, track , pulling, boats, tractors! Anyone with anything that has a motor in it or on it. Even as hobby.
Would be cool to open networking. Also to work some crossover ideas. I would like to know when other motor sports are going on. Just don't want to belong to every fourm for schedules..
Anyone else interested?

My cousins next door neighbor is into demolition derbys in upstate New York, I will call and get his number for you :rolf:

billstoy said:
Also to work some crossover ideas

You sound like a spammer!

You know, there's no way this will ever be an official calendar molaugh just another general discussion thread, at best. Facebook is for networking :****:

Re: Re: Re: Motorsports Networking

TacomaJD said:
You know, there's no way this will ever be an official calendar molaugh just another general discussion thread, at best. Facebook is for networking :****:
Pretty much..

I did not ask for a calander. But post what you might be interested in and what you might be going to watch. There things going on all the time I would like to check out. Just I never find out till it's to late.

Who knew rock bouncers would be in Augusta? NOT ME !! See stuff like this. I missed it. looks like a small show though. Others would have liked to go.

It was all over Facebook....sounds like it would benefit you a great deal to start an account :****: Everything is on Facebook.