• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Drive Line Shop

BEST drivelines.

I've used Drivelines Northwest. I am very pleased with thier products and service, however they tend to be a little pricey.

Best is cheapest, hands down.

Is this front or rear, and I assume street driven? If rear and street driven, Best has the lathe and can get it straight, but the welds are less than "best". If front or trail only, do your own or talk to crash or somebody who can weld like a mad man. I have not had a Best weld fail, but, well, they're not "best". Everthing's a trade off I guess.

Isn't Best the company that litters their signs all over Reiter? They wouldn't get my business soley because of that... and it sounds like they're not "the best" anyway...

Bring your measurements to Dave @ Driveline Service of Wenatchee and he'll build what you need. Little far to travel for drivelines though, so maybe somebody has a better suggestion closer.

NotMatt said:
Isn't Best the company that litters their signs all over Reiter?
Yes.
(10)

Although, Best is less a company and more a "guy trying to pay his rent". I cut him a bit of slack on that basis.

NotMatt said:
Isn't Best the company that litters their signs all over Reiter? They wouldn't get my business soley because of that... and it sounds like they're not "the best" anyway...

I knew I didn't like them for some reason.

That was it.

my vote would go to these people

http://www.drivelinetech.com/default.php

but it is a ways to travel i have used there drive lines before on projects and have used there drive axles on my sand rail with no failures todate from theres where other companys drive axles have failed do to abuse i was told
but when you spend 400 to 500 on axles and stub alxes you expect better spical when they know how you are going to use then adn what you are runnning for power and what your horse power range is and granted there are not a lot of 400 hp full race pintos running around any more

Bunk said:
Is direct driveline still around?

I've seen the sign from I-5, but never had the chance to use them.

Personally, I'd go to Best and tell Greg how you feel about the signs at Reiter. There's no way I'd pay DNW prices on anything driven less than 150mph.

My rear driveline is a Best driveline. He cut me a good deal, and I couldnt beat it at the time. Went from a two piece to a one piece. It does its job, and Id probably go back. He had mine done the same day too. Although, I would probably say something about the signs. He didnt have those up there when I got mine made, otherwise I might have mentioned them. Although, like someone said, hes just a guy trying to drum up some business for a fairly small shop.

~T.J.

DO NOT GO TO BEST!!!!!! I wouldnt recommend that guy if my penis depended on it. We worked for the owner of his building over the summer, the guy is a complete hack, his Rig is a prime example of his hack work. :haha: He's also an asshole and a little bitchy whiner.

Take your money somewhere else.

KarlVP said:
BEST drivelines.

I've used Drivelines Northwest. I am very pleased with thier products and service, however they tend to be a little pricey.
x2 great service (Drivelines Northwest)

Latest posts