• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

drive shaft shop around florence/muscle shoals

30th6

I usually build my own shafts,but I need a small shaft for my dana 300/th350 to a toy front axel.

I dont want to use shoals drive shaft unless I have to.

yal have any suggestions to some where local?
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: drive shaft shop around florence/muscle shoals

trying to not break the bank,ill be running 1/2 ton joints nothing to big.thinking about just trying to order the stuff and build it myself.

I don't know how it is know but we used to run to huntsville driveshaft and pick up all parts you could ever want. As far as I know Rocket City Offroad bought out Huntsville Driveshaft.

Prob don't want to deal with it but Curtis can get practically anything next day at Shoals Driveshaft.

30th6 said:
trying to not break the bank,ill be running 1/2 ton joints nothing to big.thinking about just trying to order the stuff and build it myself.

I should be really easy to find 1310 driveshaft parts in the junkyard.

I'd suggest getting the rear axle flange and shaft from an Isuzu with a D44 rear axle to use on the D300, then using the Toyota joint at the axle.

then you'd have fully captured flange style ujoints at both ends, which makes the small 1310 and Toyota joints hold up good.

I have a lot of parts but none small enuff not even the stock samurai shafts ,the rear shaft is a cut down chevy with a toy 1310 flange
in gonna run a 1/2 ton flange up front also just to keep parts to a minimum.