• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DTOR - Boo Bash - October 25-27, 2013

Glad he's okay. Just another accident that we can learn from. High back seats would have been nice there. Or even carry one of those neck braces for when you hit crazy stuff or for comps. A bunch of the comments on the video say he should have had a different helmet but the way his neck snapped back I think a heavier helmet would have probably caused serious harm IMO. Glad he got out of that one okay and props to madram for getting in there that quick and taking care of him. Chad :dblthumb:

Metal Head said:
They really should wear real helmets, those things won't protect you. Glad he's okay, you could tell he was out of it.

Jordan helmet is a quality helmet it was just a hard hit. He has hit a lot of things hard before but never hit his head on the corner of the tank like that.

BEATIN35S said:
Jordan helmet is a quality helmet it was just a hard hit. He has hit a lot of things hard before but never hit his head on the corner of the tank like that.

His head was bleeding where it hit the edge of the tank, wouldn't that suggest the edge actually penetrated through the helmet? I don't think an actual DOT certified hard shell helmet would have done that, the open slots in those helmets seem like they would be subject to objects actually reaching inside the actual structure. IMO

I agree with the possible learning from Jordan's experience. These guys go big and all out and its awesome!
I'm glad he is ok, as well as all the others. But in my opinion for what its worth, quality helmet or not, neck braces and high back seats are worth there weight in gold. In my profession I've seen tons of broken necks and traumatic brain injuries from far less an impact.
Glad everyone is in good health, these guys continue to raise the bar! :dblthumb: :

Just so it's clear Jordans seat broke on impact. He will be making some upgrades for sure. I hope everyone takes this and learns from it.