• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DTOR BOO BASH VIDEOS

Re:

Is it just me or does it not look like there was way too many people out there running around on the hill in the "line of fire"?

All I kept thinking when watching these videos is what's the difference between this and what everyone was complaining about in that Mexico monster truck video.That one guy in Ritchie's Keith's video ran out into the trail and then had to run back to keep from getting ran over. It's only a matter of time before something happens.But everyone there is adults so to each their own but that's why I don't go to these events, I don't care to see a crowd of people get mutilated when something does happen.

That guy was Joe Lawson, the owner of the park. If he wants top get run over at his own event, thats his choice. Doubt he's going to sue himself. They did a pretty good job of keeping the people out of harms way. Alway going to be a few that push the boundaries.

Watched Dale's video a few times this morning. How far his neck/head shoots forward is crazy and scary. That motion is what took Dale Earnhardt Sr. out at Daytona (I know Sr's hit was much higher speed and velocity), but still crazy to think about.

Time to start wearing neck braces and HANS devices for stuff like that.

ridered3 said:
Watched Dale's video a few times this morning. How far his neck/head shoots forward is crazy and scary. That motion is what took Dale Earnhardt Sr. out at Daytona (I know Sr's hit was much higher speed and velocity), but still crazy to think about.

Time to start wearing neck braces and HANS devices for stuff like that.

Which vid are you seeing that in? I see one where it is blocked by a tree and another from the passenger side where it it out of frame. Not doubting you, just want to see what you're seeing.

I thought the same about Tanner's video though. Can't believe his neck is still in one piece.

Its going to take someone getting killed before people start doing anything en masse.

I saw that video too, I can't find it now though. It is filmed from the drivers side and the whiplash on Dale is wicked.

Re: Re: DTOR BOO BASH VIDEOS

The more they step up the game, the more they need to think about safety equipment.