• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DTOR BOO BASH VIDEOS

Re: Re: DTOR BOO BASH VIDEOS

Pumpkin said:
The more they step up the game, the more they need to think about safety equipment.

Definitely.

I had and wore better safety equipment racing a $1,500 beater Toyota.

I hope you Mr. Tanner have enough respect for yourself, your family, and the sport as a whole to invest in some seats that fit properly, and some actual automotive racing safety gear.

I didn't mean for that to come across as a smart a comment I just don't like to be called tanner. It's already in the works, I never thought we'd be tryin stuff like this when I got into this sport. Now that we are I agree 100% that things need to change. And anybody that knows me knows my family is the most important thing on my life to me and I'd hate for something to happen to me doing something we all love.

Now we all know I'm changing my seats and getting a good neck brace or maybe even a HANS, can we lay off me a little bit :dblthumb:

Guess you didn't read for one the seat broke & everyone one of them seems to be using & trying new safety stuff at every event just like the thing Bobby was wearing! Lets see some of that safety equipment you had! These guys get out there & put there ass on the line for the love of the sport & the fans entertainment and people want to say there disrespecting there family's and crap! Get you one & grow the balls to hit that **** like they do!

jojo said:
My name is Jordan not Tanner. You can call me Jordan Tanner or Mr. Tanner but not just Tanner thanks

JJ is a standup guy, truthful and honest to a fault. I'm sure he meant no disrespect. We're all just glad to see you healthy enough to post up. Hope you heal up quickly and completely!

Nobody is more concerned about their own safety than the drivers. That's why you never see them drink alcohol before a run. Hopefully no one will get any serious injuries along the safety learning curve.

The most dangerous thing I saw on ANY of the videos was Tripp. He dodged the bullet!

I just started a new thread in the general about the safety stuff.just looked at this and see its already and has been discussed for a while.i know I asked jojo at hawk pride 2 years ago what he would change on his rig.first thing he said was more safety.i know its on most of the drivers minds now.i never considered it other then a harness and helmet.but im 100% with anything the series wants us to have to be able to compete in there events now.i think a dot approved helmet should be on the list also.i have a axel helmet and love it. but I kinda miss the total protection my shoei always gave me.

We're just all looking out for you Jordan, in issues of safety I would think less of anyone who don't speak up if they noticed someone could do this or that and be safer if I was doing this stuff. As long as they are respectful about it.

liv2mx said:
I just started a new thread in the general about the safety stuff.just looked at this and see its already and has been discussed for a while.i know I asked jojo at hawk pride 2 years ago what he would change on his rig.first thing he said was more safety.i know its on most of the drivers minds now.i never considered it other then a harness and helmet.but im 100% with anything the series wants us to have to be able to compete in there events now.i think a dot approved helmet should be on the list also.i have a axel helmet and love it. but I kinda miss the total protection my shoei always gave me.
Southern Rock Racing said:
SRRS is always looking for ways to make things safer for the drivers and fans. We are currently working with different vendors for safety equipment for 2014, from fire suits, fire systems (halon), Hans neck support, to remote shut offs. I know several racers in the series are concerned with us giving bigger payouts, but we are more concerned with investing more $$ in safety equipment, like the Axel helmets we gave to the racers that ran every race for 2013. We have several new safety rules and guidelines for 2014. Some of things we will require may seem useless to some, but it will help to keep the fans safe and the drivers safe. We may decide to run race courses that aren't as extreme as you would want, but safety and crowd control will always be high up on the list when picking race hills. We would love to run Violator or Showtime at Choccolocco, but if someone got hurt it would be a nightmare trying to get out of there safely and timely.

Re:

Sorry, could not remember which tanner it was we were taking about at the moment Mr tanner.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: DTOR BOO BASH VIDEOS

alli85 said:
Get you one & grow the balls to hit that **** like they do!

jerkit_zpsfa19e06f.gif

Did the Tripp fella spill his liquor and two chasers he was holding. He needs a dam helmet and hanns device on just to spectate.

I think Jordan Tanner is a smart enough guy to figure out what he needs to protect himself after this event. And I gurantee Momma Tanner and Wife Tanner are already on his ass about it (Sure know mine would be).

Glad nobody was seriously injured and this event itself has opened up the eyes and converation on safety it has.

Was this a race or just for fun?

Your right Cole it got broke in. Still trying to get used to a buggy but in the process I'm enjoying the hell out of it. It was good to see you guys this weekend.

Nuts said:
what motor is in "ATTITUDE"? I have some 180s going on a slightly built sbc and can't wait to hear it!
Its a LS1 out of a 2001 Firebird built by EOR ( essentially off road )

DUNCAN74 said:
Its a LS1 out of a 2001 Firebird built by EOR ( essentially off road )

Best sounding buggy out there last weekend. Made me wish I had room for 180's on my buggy.