• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Dual Sport Trip - April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday) 2010 Williamsville, MO

Bones

That Guy
EDIT!!

Bones said:
Aight, Southern MO it is. P you wanna check your family hook up? If not I am saying Greenville/Poplar Bluff area. I have heard good things on Potosi also.
vicinity_map.jpg
Aight, talking to P and he is not up for planning ****, so I am making the calls here dammit :gtfo:

April 15-19 (Thursday-Monday)

Greenville, MO is 415 miles from Dora and 400 from me. It's on the north side of part of Mark Twin National Forest. I'd have to get more detailed to find a campground, but that will not vary the distance by too much. It's rural as **** so there has to be riding galore and Poplar Bluff is south and I think a decent sized city with all we'd need.

Just southeast of Greenville is Lake Wappapelllo State Park if we think we can stay in a state facility without getting kicked out. laughing1

http://www.mostateparks.com/lakewappapello.htm

Basic Campsite $13
Electric Campsite $21
Electric/Water Campsite* $23
Sewer/Electric/Water Campsite* $26

Min 2 nights stay on weekends and I do not see cabins available.

Re: Dual Sport Trip - Spring 2010

U damn rite im in!

Im good with camping in my hammack under a tarp...
any good trail info on adv rider on the tn ky area routes???

chase will prolly rent his DS if someone wants to ride it... :flipoff1: but seriously...

CheapJ7 said:
chase will prolly rent his DS if someone wants to ride it... :flipoff1: but seriously...

I will rent it and go. I could manage couple days off from work esp if it was summer ride. booyang

Still a little rusty on my offroad skills, but I will keep up.

wontwork said:
I will rent it and go. I could manage couple days off from work esp if it was summer ride. booyang

Still a little rusty on my offroad skills, but I will keep up.

it at my house right now... :afro:

Hell we did some off roaderin on 280 afterwork last night. Got a new "phrase" for riding dirtbikes illegal around the apartments
"After work special" :dblthumb: I about ate **** in the parking lot and killed a bimmer... coming around the corners sharp and the rearend stepped waaaaaaaay out on me. Knob's and 'crete dont work so good on the try to drag a knee stunts ! booyang

All good Haley, I am not a great single track rider anyway. All about fun and good people.

I'll look into routes on ADV JRich once we decide on a place to ride.

Yea, im open for anywhere.. ive been dying to go on a long trip where the folks aren't afraid of me riding the back tire across state lines... booyang

And haley, holla at Chase..or not, Im sure he won't mind... im open sun afternoon...

Just picked up an 05 dr650 and I would love to tag along. If any of you guy's
want to get together and ride some time hit me up. I am up for anything street,
dirt or both. I will warn you though, I love to kill some wheelies and roll endo's.

roll endo's on a DR650..... hell yea I wanna see that ! booyang

I'm only rolling about 30ft right now, but hey I just got it. I am thinking I need to find a steering damper I am afraid this thing is going to head shake bad. I am looking to ride tomorrow If any one is interested? I am up for some Alabama riding.

They don't head shake unless you jump a 300# bike 30'....keep that up and the bike will not last long IMO. Not at all it's intended purpose. Check your head bearings and all that fun stuff regularly.

Bones said:
They don't head shake unless you jump a 300# bike 30'....keep that up and the bike will not last long IMO. Not at all it's intended purpose. Check your head bearings and all that fun stuff regularly.

My 929's were not built for it ether but they held up fine, And I rolled an avarage of 550' on them picking it up at 70mph. not trying to be a **** but I don't think it will hurt it. loller.gif

Bones said:
It's all good man. I can't ride like that so maybe it's part jealousy. thumb.gif

That's kinda what I was thinking. lol j/k. all it takes is pratice.

enough bs when are we gonna ride!!! :woot:

i'll do a back wheel distance run with ya, i think im fair at it... :flipoff1:

Me and Haley r riding sunday afternoon, gonna hit up some forest service roads for a little flat track action... booyang

CheapJ7 said:
i'll do a back wheel distance run with ya, i think im fair at it... :flipoff1:

Me and Haley r riding sunday afternoon, gonna hit up some forest service roads for a little flat track action... booyang
[/quo

it sounds like we are going to have a good time riding together. Where are
ya'll hittine these fs roads at? If you wouldn't mind a tag along hit me up.