• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dunefest Sand Drags

Xtrememotorworks

Been a few years since there has been some good heads up racing at Dunefest. I got us a two classes this year, Single cylinder and a Open class. No rules, no cc limited, just the fastest bike wins. The races will be held Saturday and I'm working getting some prize money for 1/2nd place. I worked hard to get this going so please no bitching at the guys running it. Lets bring out bikes and see who can run more than there mouth! Some of the fastest bike in the country are going to show up!

http://www.dunefest.com/

Ok anyone want to sponsor the race can send checks to....

Oregon Off-Road Racing Association (OORA)
P.O. Box P
Riddle, OR 97469

Make sure to put Drag race heads up on it. Also if people want to paypal me ( [email protected] ) I can send money down to them. Any amount helps!

Sponsors so far...

Xtreme Motorworks (www.xmrinc.com)
English Racing (www.Englishracing.net)
FastraxMotorsports (www.ftxmotorsports.com)
Hansen Performance (www.hansenperformance.com)

258842_2146643429716_1355191522_32582665_3137922_o.jpg

I would like to get down to Sand Fest one of these years, I probably wouldnt do much riding out in the dunes just because of all the drunk idiots and unexperienced riders.

I like how u guys set up a class where its not divided up by displacement, the run what you brung idea is pretty sweet:awesomework: My bike would definately need some more work:booo:

I would like to get down to Sand Fest one of these years, I probably wouldnt do much riding out in the dunes just because of all the drunk idiots and unexperienced riders.

I like how u guys set up a class where its not divided up by displacement, the run what you brung idea is pretty sweet:awesomework: My bike would definately need some more work:booo:

Should be fun, got a lot more fast bike coming, always cool to see the bad boys run each other, we are almost ready to go....

279629_2207173262924_1355191522_32618107_6373243_o-1.jpg

Nytro:awesomework: My brother is 260lbs, decided it was easier to add more HP than lose weight lol 400hp should get him moving

Nytro:awesomework: My brother is 260lbs, decided it was easier to add more HP than lose weight lol 400hp should get him moving

Holy chit that thing is going to rip, now I can see why you guys started that class with the rule of "run what ya brung" hahaha:corn:

side note

does anyone know if you can ride from Florance to Winchester on the beach?....I thought I herd something saying you could....we are going down to Florance sand fest weekend

does anyone know if you can ride from Florance to Winchester on the beach?....I thought I herd something saying you could....we are going down to Florance sand fest weekend

No you can not ride from Florence to Winchester Bay, Driftwood II is as far south as you can go at Florence now. They closed alot of dune/beach area at Florence due to some stupid snowy plover bird or something like that. I'm not really sure that you ever have been able to ride from Florence to Winchester, are you sure your not mistaking it for Winchester to Coos?

****, that's a long ride. I started riding at Florence in 85' and don't remember ever being able to ride that far south from Florence. Plus, there is a big ass river just North of Winchester.

I'm not sure you could pass the Siltcoos river which is the south border of Florence. It was just passed the boundary every time I was there.

Yeah I was having a brain issue ....I was thinkin coos to Winchester ....not Florence to Winchester you used to be able to ride from coos to Winchester sandfest weekend only...that's what my dad said anyway...