• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Durhamtown Telico.

Yea what was those trails right past the Bowl area on the New Cut Road trail on the right??,,,I think Elevator Shaft lead up to Bulldozer Slide or somethin??,,,,we went up those and STEEEEP talkin sittin on the seat backrest on the way up :woot:
and same thing no big rock ledges yet but rock was pokin up outta everywhere!

Place just needs tires on it,,,hell I,ve been told by old timers down in Murphy that "we used to ride all over that place in stock CJ 5's" and they were talkin bout Guardrail & stuff :eek:

Place has more potential than a 6 pack and a box of condoms on prom night. I've been twice and had a great time. It was way better the 2nd time which was only a couple months after i went the first time. Im sure its only gettin better.

Re: Re: Durhamtown Telico.

jeepjeep said:
Place has more potential than a 6 pack and a box of condoms on prom night. I've been twice and had a great time. It was way better the 2nd time which was only a couple months after i went the first time. Im sure its only gettin better.

To prom? Seriously though, tellico was on my bucket list, missed a ride just before it shut down. I guess this park can fill that void.

Kel Lawrence

Re:

Great feed back! We're booking a cabin for the weekend of 3/14. We will be ther by lunch on friday (3/13)
Anyone else up for a ride

Re:

Can anyone tell me how far up the mountain the Lewis cabin is, the weekend clerk mentioned the park is 45 min from everthing and the Lewis cabin is 1 hr from base of moutain?

The cabin is the red circle and the red x is the park entrance....

You can get to it in a stock 4x4 but some of them switchbacks might get tight towin a trailer?