• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

durhamtowntellico

tellicogregg

Hey Guys,I am not much of a social media kinda guy,but I am working on it! I don't post pics.
I don't send threads or links...yet! but what I do do is build offroad parks.We are a new park with new trails and old logging trails,we are working 7 days a week to prepare a top shelf park and I will be the first to say that we aren't perfect and will never be able to please everyone.but, I will say that if you give us a chance we will make this a destination to get your wheelin on ! For this park to succeed we need some tires on the rocks! for me to continue to make new trails every day, We have poured tons of money at this project for the past 5 months getting it ready for spring. we are open 7 days a week so come give us a try!!! LOTS OF ROCKS!...and a lot more coming THANKS tellicogregg!

Was just looking at your guys website yesterday. How would you say this new park compares to the original Tellico? Are the trails just as tough? I really want to check it out but don't want to haul from Alabama if it's no serious obstacles.

Dirty_Stroke said:
I'm not on FB, too much drama. I'd rather be out in the shop

Anybody been that can say if it's anything like the original Tellico?

Dammit dude its the property that actually borders the old Tellico property side along trail 6 / 7 / 8 area on the same mountains and yes everyone I,ve talked with thats been says it feels & looks just like ole Tellico,,hell if you go into a wendys and eat hamburgers on one side of the restaraunt one day and then go back the next day and sit on the other side and eat hell yes its gonna be the same ;D

We went this past weekend. 2 YJ's, one with 34" tsls and one full width, stretched, with 36" tsl's. It was pretty wet and we got denied on everything at the "bowl" area. It was a hit everything wide open with as much speed as you could get up and still end up slid back to the bottom kind of day. Alot of **** talkin on some forums saying there isn't much there to keep built rigs occupied for a day but I would say otherwise. I never got to go to Tellico so I can't make a comparison, like the OP said though, what this place needs more than anything is tires on it. They have done a tremendous amount of logging and clearing to get the rocky areas opened up, this will shape up to be an amazing park in a couple years once the trails get wore in good. I'll hopefully have a video uploaded to youtube soon and i'll post a link.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Got an address? Whats the pass cost and how long does it last?
thanks for showing interest! we are located @ 401 clyde macdonald rd. murphy N.C. we are open 7day a week if you go to our website durhamtowntellico.com you should find all the info to get you there. You can contact me @ 678/410-9959 and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Our fees are also on the site

5BrothersFabrication said:
Ok, good deal. We miss the old Tellico, Harlan is awesome but is no Tellico. I reckon this sounds like it'll fit the bill! :driving:
jus wanna tell you that we are a very remote (backcountry) so be prepared! food, gas etc. We also have some excellent camping on the property