• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Early Ford Bronco 66-77

matlock

I'm looking for an early Bronco, all conditions considered. If you have one or just
know where one is, please send me the info. thumb.gif

If I buy it, I'll gladly pay you a bird dog fee :dblthumb:

THANKS

Where you located?

Friend of mine has one here in maryville he is trying to sell.

Derek

yes its for sale its nice with little problems older resto

I'm still looking, thanks for the leads so far.....

If ya know where one is let me know please thumb.gif.

Thanks

matlock said:
I'm still looking, thanks for the leads so far.....

If ya know where one is let me know please thumb.gif.

Thanks
Man I know where my first 4x4 is its a 67 frame and 76 body 200 i6 out of a maverick 30 with Detroit front 4.56 ,8.8 rear welded 4.56 three speed Dana 20 all of the body panels are dented and the frame is rusted! Hood has a radiator sticking up threw it with a hole beat in it from a hatchet! I made most of the dents but the top came up missing and the hood got fubard after I sold it! You want me to see how much they will take for it?

al1tonyota said:
Man I know where my first 4x4 is its a 67 frame and 76 body 200 i6 out of a maverick 30 with Detroit front 4.56 ,8.8 rear welded 4.56 three speed Dana 20 all of the body panels are dented and the frame is rusted! Hood has a radiator sticking up threw it with a hole beat in it from a hatchet! I made most of the dents but the top came up missing and the hood got fubard after I sold it! You want me to see how much they will take for it?

Is the paint nice? Interior look good? Cassette or CD player? ;D

Thanks, I got a couple parts vehicles right now, kinda looking for something to restore.

muddinmetal said:
I know of 2 parked behind houses around North Alabama, I'll try to at least get you a phone # on one of them

Thanks, If I buy one or both, I'll hook ya up thumb.gif

matlock said:
Still looking for a Bronco.....happy to pay a bird dog fee :dblthumb:

What's wrong with the one in your Sig? Oh yah, you sold it BITCH................................................ :flipoff1: Is this round 2 of Badass Broncos? I'll look down here as I have seen a few running around Joe. thumb.gif

Holy cRaP, are people out of their frickin mind? I just looked through Oodle Marketplace and the average price for a 1966-1977 Bronco is about $32KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I love the old broncos but not that much for one that has had it's oil changed every year since they've owned it. Oh boy, that is a great selling point. Joe, are you looking for a donor Bronco or DD?

I would rather have one that hasn't been monkey'd with too much. I certianly like old original paint, I'll look at anything under 20 :dblthumb:

just because they askin 30 don't mean they trading for that, but you already know dat ;D

Thanks

I seen a couple at Greg bakers the other day.. 4 total!!!

There is one for sale in Florence AL. or was anyway, I think it was on Craigslist.
So you may have seen it, it was pretty original looking, dark green paint, asking 5500 I think.