• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

east siders?

beatDR

I'm going over to desert aire this weekend with a few freinds I was wondering if I should bring the zook? Anyone know of some good places over there? even worth towing it or better off bringing the quad or just goingout on my buddies boat the whole weekend?

what do you consider the east side?

I ment of the mountains I do consider kirkland bellvue and all eastside but in this case I ment the mountains.:cool:

But anyway thanks guys I marked both on my gps. I'm still not sure if I'm bringing the sami or the quad. A solo quad gets old/lonley quick but I'll probubly go out 1 day since I'll probubly be on the lake most of the time. I just thought it might be fun to try some good sand.

Last edited:
It's actually "Saddle Mountain" just East and North of the town of Mattawa. You take Road "R" to get to the staging area.

46.774451,-119.885194

Or type this into google maps:

22901 R Rd SW
Mattawa, WA 99349

Lots of petrified wood up on top as well just look for the holes people have dug

that place looks cool but whats the opinon quads or sami?

Also what about bumping lake area going to be out there for labor day I know naches is kinda by there but never been what's in that area??

I would take the quads,not alot of wheelin there imo.Really sucks ass to,cause there is al kinds of badass rock crawlin all around it that we cant play on...damnit!!!!

I scouted it a few years back hoping I could find a nice rock vain out there to play on.....no luck.

took the sami but never found saddle got chased off a road with a shotgun and the guy told us how to get there and it was all pritate property/no tresspassing signs so we gave up. We tryed R road and it disapeard into orchards and alot of the roads on my gps where blocked off.

What about this weekend? I'm going over by bumping lake (410) whats good in that area? anyone gonna be over there? we'll have some rigs and quads.

Last edited: