• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Eaton and Allied

AdamBowen

Are they the same thing? I'm pretty sure they are. I have a set of Allied's and the Eaton's on NTWOnline look the same.

ANyone know for sure?

From the research I have done, It would appear that the two different companies source the same wheel from the same manufacturer, and brand them as theirs....happens alot with mass-produced wheels....if you googled the two wheels, some of the pics in the images would appear the same, although they are different names associated with them. Take that FWIW...

From the research I have done, It would appear that the two different companies source the same wheel from the same manufacturer, and brand them as theirs....happens alot with mass-produced wheels....if you googled the two wheels, some of the pics in the images would appear the same, although they are different names associated with them. Take that FWIW...

Thank you. That is also what I have come up with. Reason I ask is if I order wheels and tires from NTW and I can save on shipping as opposed to ordering them seperate. NTW has $69.99 shipping on anything over $500. Allieds from High Impact would be $100 alone. I guess I'm splitting hairs when it comes down to it I guess. I wish I wasn't so cheap sometimes!!

Latest posts