• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired EB Customs "Blajkout" JK Buggy Not For Sale

Re: EB Customs "Blajkout" JK Buggy

I saw it at Hot Springs and drooled all over it. If I won the lotto, I'd own this unit. Then I'd commission 2 more just like it so I could put one in my living room and beat the living heck out of the other one.

Free bump.

Man I tell ya. This and gin and juice are my fav by far... And Drue stop playing and buy it. Please! My god what a machine.
#doweirdthingsforabuggylikethat :woot:

Hands down baddest buggy ever built. And priced appropriately! Although way out of my price range, I've seen buggies on here for sale with a lot less quality and badassery with $15k-$20k higher price tags.

I know where this buggy would be sitting if this price was 3 months in the future! Bump for an awesome rig. It's not going to be here long at 50

Bump for you man, I can't understand why this isn't sold. I assume because people couldn't imagine beating it up.

Hotrodpayton said:
Bump for you man, I can't understand why this isn't sold. I assume because people couldn't imagine beating it up.

Thanks man. I've had a lot of trade offers but only a couple of serious cash buyers so far.

Actually, the sale is pending. Theres a serious buyer coming to look at it right after Christmas.

1TONTJ said:
Thanks man. I've had a lot of trade offers but only a couple of serious cash buyers so far.

Actually, the sale is pending. Theres a serious buyer coming to look at it right after Christmas.
. Hummm guess you will be building 2 buggys next year. Make sure that new shop is big enough

hink311 said:
. Hummm guess you will be building 2 buggys next year. Make sure that new shop is big enough
Hink he won't know how to act with a garage big enough for 2 rigs! Hope all goes well with the sale!

hink311 said:

The bank tells me it will be...... laughing1

SHAWNEECRAWLER said:
Hink he won't know how to act with a garage big enough for 2 rigs! Hope all goes well with the sale!

You're right, I just won't know how to act with all that extra space for activities! loller.gif

hink311 said:

Time for a new one jerry??

Won't be long Heath Think we will do a Ginny on steroids

thomasb1 said:
Just curious, how much leg and head room?

I built it to fit me and I am 6'1" tall. I have about 5"-6" over my head and can stretch my legs all the way out.

I so need this in my collection !!