• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EB Customs "BlaJKout"

dlgone

Very Impressed! Definitely one of the best builds and designs I've seen! I actually have a 1/12th scale rig I'm building with aspects of your design using 1/4" & 3/16" tubing.

Team Willys

Damn dude... No joke, this is one of my favorite builds. Its just... Amazing to say the least. Very impressed!

Currently trying to finish my chassis up and reading this gave me a few ideas on how to resolve some undecided choices.

ridered3

Not Rigless
Saw a picture of this rig over in the "Random Media" section of the page and was curious, where is it now/what's it's current status?

ridered3

Not Rigless
Where did you see the picture? I'd like to see it. It's been a while.
I saw it over in the Random Media section of this forum, which lead me to ask about it in this thread. It's not up there as of this post since the Random Media constantly changes with each page.

EB Customs.PNG

wizzo

A guy named Blair Davis owns it. He sent me the shocks for some work. He is on facebook. Unless he's sold it recently.

1TONTJ

Amateur Hardcore
A guy named Blair Davis owns it. He sent me the shocks for some work. He is on facebook. Unless he's sold it recently.
Yeah, I knew Blair had it, just haven’t seen it in a while.
The plating on those shocks had started to dull when I had it. Haven’t figured that one out yet.

wizzo

Yeah, I knew Blair had it, just haven’t seen it in a while.
The plating on those shocks had started to dull when I had it. Haven’t figured that one out yet.

Shocks and bumps got new bodies. Added reservoirs and re-valved. Haven't really heard from him since. We were gonna work on some spring rate stuff too.

received_3589740957801959.jpeg

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.