• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ecoboost in a bouncer

traveler said:
I don't know you but I already like you I agree on the junk gm stuff

How can you call ls motors junk, hell the 5.3 in my truck has 286,000 on it now and I would drive it anywhere. The only thing done to it is new belts and 2 sets of spark plugs. By far the best v8's ever made

They all make good ones and bad ones. If you have a good one you're happy as can be. If you have a piece of **** you'll hate it ever second you own it. I happen to prefer ford. I've drove a few awesome trucks made by gm though. We all just like talking **** about the other companies.

I looked into doing a coyote motor in a build and ford racing offered all kind of conversion swap parts including wiring harnesses, alternator brackets and power steering pump brackets, I backed out after adding up the cost molaugh and I was being given the engine to do it. for what the parts alone was goin to cost I could buy a junk yard LS, trans and an atlas, but if you can afford Hell ya!!! that would be an awesome set up. good luck with your build

i love this argument every one has there opiuion on gm or ford or even dodge but i think now would be a good time to start a poll lol ford gm or dodge see who wins among the crawling nation!! btw im a GM man :flipgotcha: :flipper: :stir: :stir:

being different is cool, but costs alot of $$$$$ i thought i was being cool building a nissan instead of a toyota and wound up realizing why everyone has toyotas, this goes for the same when it comes to engines, if gm builds such a junk motor then why is it basically the only motor used to power bouncers,ultra4 cars, and basically every other trail rig that has a v8. i have a 2005 lq4 in a 1970 elcamino and its totally stock and hauls ass compared to any sbc i ever had in it.....on a side note, ford cant build a decent engine without adding some kind of power adder, hell they are going to quit making v8s all together in the coming years, if only the master mind engineers they have could realize that push rod motors rule, always have always will