• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ECORS racing schedule, 2013!!!

TBItoy said:
:dblthumb:

Is it gonna be the same weekend as the Dirt Riot race?

Hell, I'm just a junkie and want to go as much as I can, and my slow ass Toyota doesnt break or cost me much $ to run, so I'll probably be there either way.

I hear you man!,,,,,,bout my same outlook as well :dblthumb:

Yes, the Dayton site will be fantastic for spectators. Easy to find, easy parking, easy watching. We are going to expand on the typical parking area they usually have and put some up in the field behind the rocks. This will give everyone an oportunity to "tailgate" and watch the speed sections easier rather than just concentrating on the rocks. you'll actually have the option to watch the rocks like in the past or go up in the field and watch some of the speed sections (or both)!

The owners are fantiastic and are willing to do what is needed to make the race a success and fun for everyone, including spectators.

While we won't run until 2am like some of the locals are used to, we are going to adjust our normal schedule to adhere to the locals; they typically all come in the afternoon and evening. So, we'll adjust a little so you all get to sleep in a little longer Saturday morning! :)

Re: Re: Re: ECORS racing schedule, 2013!!!

scottlang said:
are we gonna need better lighting on the race cars?

Ol skool KC Hi lites :afro: :afro: :afro:
zyhe6a4e.jpg

Hold off for a little bit, we should have a LED light sponsor on board soon and offer good racer pricing :D

where they gonna route course at harlan? id like come check it out, lower rock garden and railbed mayb waterfall bypass up creampuff!

We have some ideas on Harlan. Apparently we can't use the pit area we used in 2010 due to mining, so we will be setting up completely different than in the past. Our ideas and thoughts on the course may isolate us closer to the mason jar side of the park rather than the lower rock garden side. in 2010 we did a lot of the hard trails, but backwards (the easy way) We had about 30 unlimited rigs yet only 6 actually finished the laps in time!!! I am scheduled to head up there in March to lay out the course in more detail.

good deal i check with you in march, id like come down check it out, just tryin see where most carnage/best action spot gonna be! Thanks