• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Edge Juice with Attitude for LBZ Duramax

rpf500

Nothing wrong with this. I had been using it and ended up getting EFI live. Comes with EGT probe and overhead console mount. (mount will not fit if you have a moonroof just FYI)

$150 and I will pay the shipping.

You can call or text me also. 812-480-4395

Attachments

• EDGE ATT 1.jpg
    EDGE ATT 1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 411
bad80cj said:
Tell me why I need this over my diablo sport tuner?

So I can take the $200 and buy something else? :dunno:

I'm not a salesman, so I won't try to "sell" you this one. I'm not that knowledgeable about what programmers are best and didn't run any other tuners for comparison. I just googled the Predator and if you have what I THINK they are calling the older model, then it's a handheld. I don't know what gauges you run but this shows all the gauges digitally. I mention this because I bought it mostly for that reason. I would have spent as much on a triple pod pillar mount and gauges as I would have on the programmer. Plus, this added HP so it was an easy choice for me. I wanted to keep it and use it for gauges once I had money for the EFI live, but it worked out to where they couldn't turn the edge completely "off" which messed with their EFI Live tuning, so they didn't use it.

That's really all I have to add. So if you have gauges on the predator, then I just lost this sale I guess. molaugh

Maybe one of the diesel gurus on here will chime in and help me sell it. thumb.gif

Yes i have the old one with no gauges. So yes you sold me there but not enough to throw down cash at this time becdause I want to go to efi live next. Soooooooo you lost the sail, sell sale when I learned I could not use the display with efi live. :driving: molaugh :driving:

That damn honesty thing will get you every time!!! Nah, I'm kidding. I'm ow glad I said all that so you didn't end up buying it and not being able to use it later on. It's not a huge deal. I was just trying to get it sold to someone who could use it. I will lower the craigslist price and probably get it to move. I had the mindset that I would rather sell it and lose money to a Hardline guy, than to some craigslist weirdo. And I may just sit on it until I get tired of looking at it and try to sell it later.

On a side note, I would highly recommend the Edge CTS since you are planning to do EFI live. Not sure if you have gauges, planned on gauges, etc, but you need one of those monitors. So save up a little extra for when you get the EFI live and buy the monitor.

Bumping this back up. II'll be at AOP Friday and Saturday if anyone wants this thing. Can't buy gauges for this price!