• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe 4/10

hlb3

Zombie Hunter
Had a nice run out at Elbe today, ran pretty much everything except the Busy. It was a sloppy mess out there, I haven't seen it that bad in a while, but it was still a lot of fun.

It was my last run before my daughter is born at the end of the month, plus I got to test out the new 39.5" Iroks I have on my Cruiser, and some how my stock birfs are still together. :eeek: :redneck: Nick got to test out his new 4runner (Pooh's old runner), and we finally got Ben to dust off his Cruiser and take it out. Derrick brought out his daily driver Sami and his dad brought out the Ranger, which was as fun to watch as always! :corn:

Here is a few pics:
P1000941.jpg

P1000944.jpg

P1000945.jpg

P1000956.jpg

P1000957.jpg

P1000960.jpg

P1080086.jpg

P1080088.jpg

P1080089.jpg

Here are all my pics:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/hlb3/Elbe 4-10-11/?start=all

Nick and Derrick should have pics and video... :awesomework:

One of my favorites of Les yesterday.

DSC_0170.jpg

He got a little air here, wish I would have had the camera on burst mode.
Lesair.jpg

I cracked the welds on my bumper...
DSC_0144.jpg

Ben's Cruiser, It's for sale...
DSC_0122.jpg

Was a fun day! Watching my "Almost" attempt at swamp trail is hilarious!! Tryin to baby my rig since its for sale... That and Les had to go tearing everything up first with his 39.5's!! Haha. And i may have accidentally sabotaged Nicks attempt at the swamp trail by easing in and ***** footin....all 25'!!

Last edited:
Yeah, Nick was doing a good job finding that tree. :haha::haha:

Ben you just need to quit babying that thing, you got the 30 spline Longs in there, you need to just put the throttle down and go!

DSC_0144.jpg

I don't remember the front bumper looking like that??? :eeek:

Nick really needs some better tires on that thing... it doesn't know what to do without any traction!

Also trying to sell mine:kissmyass:. Thats true, you have no Longs, or a turning radius either:fawkdancesmiley: Not fix stuff!? What about your busted birf at reiter, busted brakeline at elbe, rear shock mount at elbe, front driveline at Tahuya...haha!! I like washing mine and puttin her in the garage for 6 months:mad:

Also trying to sell mine:kissmyass:. Thats true, you have no Longs, or a turning radius either:fawkdancesmiley: Not fix stuff!? What about your busted birf at reiter, busted brakeline at elbe, rear shock mount at elbe, front driveline at Tahuya...haha!! I like washing mine and puttin her in the garage for 6 months:mad:

I didn't have to fix stuff THIS time. :redneck: I think my bent over steering stops let me turn sharper than you too. :haha:

And all my repairs took less time than dragging you busted pinion ass up yellow jacket hill. :fawkdancesmiley:

Nope. even with bent steering stops, you're still turning like a full-size Ford! :) yellow jacket hill, ****, that felt like it took all day to get drug up that!!! Zachs poor winch was smoked after that! But still not as long as you trying to pull out your birfield at reiter!!

I beat on my Cruiser and don't have to fix stuff, and I don't even have Longs! :flipoff:

That's what I always said.....

up until my last trip to Walker! (POP!!! Crunch crunch crunch....):fawkdancesmiley: :redneck: