• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe aug 16-17

Brochoulbjerg

If anyone wants to come let me know. I've had the itch to get up there and try out my new parts. probably going with a couple guys from the 4x4network.

i know how you feel.. nobody ever wants to go wheeling with me either..

I'd be down.. but i'll be out of the country

What are you planning on running? As long as you aren't going to run the busy, I might be game (the Zuk isn't quite ready for that yet). :redneck:

There is about 40 acres to camp where ever you want. No reservation needed, just show up and pay at the entrance. There is a gas station and a few small stores just down the road if you need some food. Its a pretty nice place.

There is about 40 acres to camp where ever you want. No reservation needed, just show up and pay at the entrance. There is a gas station and a few small stores just down the road if you need some food. Its a pretty nice place.

Right on... See ya tomorrow...

We've got 3-5 rigs that will probably run the busy, about 2-4 rigs that can't/ wont. if you are comming I'm planning at meeting about half the guys friday night at the Bar in Elbe, hoping to leave there around 6ish, I think I'm going to get there about 5ish. I'll be on Channel 4... but I'll be in the bar. :redneck:

I won't be able to head out Friday night, but what time are you thinking about hitting the trail Saturday? I'm thinking I should be able to make it out.

You get that P/S on yet???

Yeah, finally got it in about a month ago (took forever to get the replacement pressure line) and it is working great, it is so much easier to drive now, I also got the Trail Tough shafts and a Lock Right up front now. I ran it on the trail once and it was getting REALLY hot, kept boiling out of the reservoir, so I threw a small cooler that I had laying around on there, so hopefully that will help.

Good deal Broc, Just finished packing up and getting the buggy ready.

Will try and get away early tomorrow, then I'll just load up the trailer and head out. Looking forward to running the Busy Wild. It will be the first time taking the Buggy to Elbe. Should be a hoot.

Make sure you don't forget the beer. It suppose to be hot tomarrow and I might get thirsty. :redneck: :beer:

How many we got going all together?

PI