• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

elbe August 31 & September 1

popcancherokee

I'm moving back from Arizona and wanting to do wheeling when I get back.Im camping at Elbe that weekend and doing busywild Saturday and the rest of the trails Sunday.everyone is more them welcome.so let's get out and have some fun like old times.:beer:

are you moving back to spanaway ? Not sure if you remember me but I had the white xj and traded a front locker for something from you I lived in spanaway

are you moving back to spanaway ? Not sure if you remember me but I had the white xj and traded a front locker for something from you I lived in spanaway
I think I remember you we traded for adjustsble trac bar and skid plate.did you live off 224th.I'm moving to graham for short time while I look for a place in bonnylake.

I think I remember you we traded for adjustsble trac bar and skid plate.did you live off 224th.I'm moving to graham for short time while I look for a place in bonnylake.

Yes that was me I now have a red 93 yj on 38s with beadlocks im buying a place off alder mashel rd in Eatonville less then 20mins from elbe

Yes that was me I now have a red 93 yj on 38s with beadlocks im buying a place off alder mashel rd in Eatonville less then 20mins from elbe

That is awesome.so we going Wheeling. I'm now wheeling a Yj to with brand new 38's and 12" stretch....
IMG_20130716_155645_757.jpg