• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Clean Up June 5 and 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be there Saturday not sure about Sunday tho. Is it just pickin stuff up or do I need tools? I have one person that will ride with me up there I will try and get a few more

Whats on the list? to be done. I know thier will be abunch of trash pickup. After the big weekend,:awesomework:

I will come up if the wifey and I can deconflict work and kids. I plan on wheeling on the holiday, I'll certainly help clean up.

Can bring empty trailer if necessary...but someone needs to tote my ass around all day

I will be there one day, I will spend the weekend there if I dont have to work.:beer::beer:

Currently members of rrr4x4 and hot4x4 up in Bellingham and BC are coming down this June weekend. We'll be camping out Friday and Saturday.

I think most are planning to just run the trails (since we've been doing mostly work parties instead of wheelin' at Walker), but if there are things you guys need I'm sure there are some extra hands to help out!

It's a trails clean up weekend, right??? Won't be an imposition at all to help with the efforts & clean up the trash left by the irresponsible folks....Just because it's not our usual area doesn't mean we can't take a few extra minutes and help drag junk out!!!:awesomework::cool:

We are more then willing to share the camp ground but the people actually there to attend the work party will have priority in the camp ground.

Joe Wittig
PNW4WDA
Elbe Hills Land Chair

the Hurd and RRR4x4 will be down, and we'll definitely come prepared to cleanup as we go on the trails

Rainier Vista

Joe, don't worry about Rainier Vista cleanup that weekend. We'll be up there the following weekend to do some work on in it prior to the WOW fun run.

Joe, don't worry about Rainier Vista cleanup that weekend. We'll be up there the following weekend to do some work on in it prior to the WOW fun run.

I will be at Reiter on Saturday, might come up Sunday.

It's a trails clean up weekend, right??? Won't be an imposition at all to help with the efforts & clean up the trash left by the irresponsible folks....Just because it's not our usual area doesn't mean we can't take a few extra minutes and help drag junk out!!!:awesomework::cool:

Does this mean Kevs coming to elbe? :corn:

Does this mean Kevs coming to elbe? :corn:

Ummmmm....I'm tryin'!!! But not sure now if I can scrape the dough together...plus my good friends up here are moving, and needs a load hauled to Idaho where they're moving to...double :booo:...

arrrggg

man this would be nice to go to. i have never ben down there before. im not shure if my old tow rig would like that drive.:looser: i need to figure out a way to get some lead time on these evnts so i can plan better....:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
If I do show up, It will be on saturay only. Plus, I'll need to follow somebody their as I have NEVER:booo: been their ever. So, if threr is "enyone" for shur go'in let me now by the 2 or th3rd of June that would be great:corn:

try to get everything back together from memorial. well see tho. love to get back up and lend a hand

Status
Not open for further replies.