• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe Hills 4-2-11

olywa

Wondering if anyone is planning to head that way on Saturday or Sunday......

Would like to find another or group to run the Busy with on Saturday or Sunday......

What day u be there....

I'll be camping out there Sat and Sunday.....

I'll be in a Ranger on 47's with Rocks......

Do you guys know if there going to be logging the busy this weeked our next? I would like to run it before they do becuase I know it won't be the same after.

They're gonna be building roads for logging end of April start of May I thought... They're not using the trail... They will have to cross it in places... The roads they build will be decommissioned after the loggings done...

The trail will be closed during the week, but open on the weekends... Unless something unforeseen happens and is has to be shut down for a weekend... The loggers are aware that people might cut up anything crossing the trail...

We'll all have to play nice for a little while...

At least that's what I got from all the conversations about it at the focus group meetings...

Sound about right Jim???

Plans feel apart for us coming down Luey :mad: All this **** in Libya stirred up some "leaving for deployment early" stuff so we canceled our reservations. Loong way to come for a day :booo:

Plans feel apart for us coming down Luey :mad: All this **** in Libya stirred up some "leaving for deployment early" stuff so we canceled our reservations. Loong way to come for a day :booo:

Well, that sucks... Not much you can do though...

Stay safe over there Brian...

Give me a call when you get back state side...

Thanks for your service Brother...:awesomework:

Well, that sucks... Not much you can do though...

Stay safe over there Brian...

Give me a call when you get back state side...

Thanks for your service Brother...:awesomework:

Yeah still leaving as scheduled instead of early, but since we aleady cancelled everything its hard to turn it back on. Gonna come down for sure when I get back!

I got a call this morning from DNR saying that the campground was FULL this weekend ??? WTF.... Is there something big going on up there this weekend ..... So if it is full then were is a good place to park and camp at...... options are limited for me as my set up is a total length of 50ft or so........I would hate to park in the main lot as it will take up a few spots that others would be able to use.....

Dispersed camping IS allowed at Elbe. You can camp at a few of the pull offs and camp spots along the 9 road and other places as well.

Just dont camp anywhere you see "NO CAMPING" posted. Or if it looks even just a little like it has been blocked off, then someone most likely ripped the signs down.

I got a call this morning from DNR saying that the campground was FULL this weekend ??? WTF.... Is there something big going on up there this weekend ..... So if it is full then were is a good place to park and camp at...... options are limited for me as my set up is a total length of 50ft or so........I would hate to park in the main lot as it will take up a few spots that others would be able to use.....

There will probably be room in the campground... WTF reserved it for this weekend and unless you're a total douche, they usually don't have a problem sharing... There will also be some WOW members up there... Just show up and ask if it's cool to pull in and camp...

There will probably be room in the campground... WTF reserved it for this weekend and unless you're a total douche, they usually don't have a problem sharing... There will also be some WOW members up there... Just show up and ask if it's cool to pull in and camp...

Do u have a name of the person(s) to speak with when I get there......

WTF & WOW , is that allowed ?.:stirpot: